• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 113 - Ponzinibbio vs Nelson - Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking about a flyer on morales but short notice against a relentless grinder usually doesn't bode well. line looks off though. thoughts?

Think if you were going to take a flyer, might as well bet Morales ITD or KO, don't seem him winning a decision, especially as he gases, is short notice and has to fly to Scotland.

Southpaws:
- Nelson
- Ray
- Rountree
- Willis
- Bofando
- Lemos (Smith has never fought a southpaw in the UFC, 6 fights)

I have a significant amount on Gunnar to win, I just think he is a special fighter with a high fight IQ who will contend for the title in the next 2 years. He dominated Jouban and I believe he will dominate Ponz.

massive size difference between gunnar and ponz, as expected.

interesting felder also looked taller and thicker. I hope he wrestles.
I was expecting a size difference, but to be honest I don't think they look that far off

Southpaws:
- Nelson
- Ray
- Rountree
- Willis
- Bofando
- Lemos (Smith has never fought a southpaw in the UFC, 6 fights)

Lemos fought orthodox in all her fights online bar her last fight where she fought southpaw. Think she's a natural righty.

Goodluck betting favourites on this card, bums fighting bums. Betting Leslie Smith goes against everything I believe in, she's a jobber and I won't bet on such a low quality fighter. Pantoja should beat Seery but Pantoja is reckless and sometimes overly aggressive, Seery is a crafty vet that seizes opportunities if you give them to him, also judges and crowd will most likely be on Seery's side. So far Joanne Calderwood is the only bet I really like. Like ZeesMMA always says, make profits not predictions.

I was expecting a size difference, but to be honest I don't think they look that far off

I think it will look more blatant with their shirts off. gunnar's shirt is baggy and ponz's is tight.

look at the size of their arms and torso width.

Paul Craig AKA William Wallace staring down that jobber Rountree

Felder looking like the bigger human, his skull is clearly bigger, Ray has a little pea head, confidence increase Zee's MMA

Cynthia looking good, JoJo wearing baggy clothes.

Ponz looks bigger, thicker. I expect Gunnar to be in solid shape though, said this was his best camp ever.

I didn't see a size difference at all with Gunni n Ponz. I'm sure there will be though

Gunnie definitely looks better/stronger than he did when he first came to UFC

Lord Gamblou likes Nelson (won't stay on the feet for long), likes Calderwood (hometown, reach), likes Ray (younger, more well rounded, hometown judges, will give best effort), likes Janes and Craig (both because of reach, ground game)

I didn't see a size difference at all with Gunni n Ponz. I'm sure there will be though

Gunnie definitely looks better/stronger than he did when he first came to UFC
They're basically the same height but it's obvious that Ponz is thicker. Gunnar has always been a small welterweight that doesn't cut much.

Luca says dog or pass for main event. (Ponz has cardio, pace, picks Decision win)

They're basically the same height but it's obvious that Ponz is thicker. Gunnar has always been a small welterweight that doesn't cut much.

I think you're seeing what u think u should see. They are about the same size in that clip.

Ponz is draining himself while Gunnie is not. I'm not saying there WILL be no size advantage. But acting like Ponz looks much bigger in that clip is just not right IMO

I think people in here see things they want to see. Either for betting or because they already assume something. They really look the same size in that clip. And that would make sense when 1 guy is cutting drastically while 1 is not

I think you're seeing what u think u should see. They are about the same size in that clip.

Ponz is draining himself while Gunnie is not. I'm not saying there WILL be no size advantage. But acting like Ponz looks much bigger in that clip is just not right IMO

I think people in here see things they want to see. Either for betting or because they already assume something. They really look the same size in that clip. And that would make sense when 1 guy is cutting drastically while 1 is not
Ponz will enjoy a nice weight advantage for sure but that comes at a cost, I have no action here.

I agree there isn't a noticeable large size distinction in the clip, but you can tell Ponz is thicker and like you said he is in the process of cutting. Come actual weigh-ins when is fully rehydrated, he will most definitely be quite a bit bigger. Also, the camera angle could play a part as it appears to be closer to Gunni.

From those with an hour+ to kill

If anything Gunnie looked bigger to me, might be his weird stance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back