• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 112 pbp/discussion

Clear but painfully boring win for Means, both guys could have given more.

Didn't expect Means to fear the power of Garcia THAT much but I guess it makes sense in hindsight.

Think Reyes dusts Christensen here but if it goes past the first round I'll look to LB.

He also has Lee/Chiesa NOT to end in Keylock Submission -55000 for 500 units.

<{vega}>

I just don't understand who tails this guy...

he probably could of earned more in interest since he placed the bet lol

i've lost at least 3 units for 5 straight fights. think that's the first time in like 11+ years of betting mma that's happened to me

think i'm done after tonight. need a break.

I think Gomi would beat him. That fight was hard to watch, Penn had like 90 seconds of energy then other than dropping Siver just went into his shell. He's so slow, tentative and his corner tried giving him advise after the 1st to grapple and he just ignored it.

Even his face looks different now. In the cage he looked like someone suffering Alzheimer's who recognises a place they always knew but just can't place it so just stumble around, pretty much just bunged Dougie from Twin Peaks in a cage during that 3rd round, real sad to see.

Please retire BJ. :(

Yeah that compulsive tongue licking gesture that he was doing all the way into the cage? That was like some shit you see from a meth addict. Bizarre.

i've lost at least 3 units for 5 straight fights. think that's the first time in like 11+ years of betting mma that's happened to me

We have a two week break to chill and next month is ufc 213 and UFC 214 to look forward to.

Downswings happen, but being +~100u 7 years straight isn't coincidence. Gotta stick with what's proven to work

Back