UFN 112 pbp/discussion

man i thought stansbury had more heart than that. i'm shocked how he didn't even try to fight back

he didn't look like he was out...
Nope he's just not a true fighter. He got hit and decided in that split second that he was done. No heart therefore would never bet Stansbury ever ever ever. EVER

man i HATE that this fight is on fight pass. if it was on TV, i'd have a couple units on martin and then look to live bet case.

as is i have 0.5u case +160 and little stabs on martin rd1 and case rd 3

can't figure out any other way to bet it

Martin's boxing looking goofy as hell, if he doesn't manage to keep Case down or expends a lot of energy early he is going to be in big trouble.

1u on Case next, was surprised to see him as the dog tbh.

1u on Case next, was surprised to see him as the dog tbh.

martin is a monster in rd 1..

i think the fight comes down to: will martin's cardio hold up and/or can he steal a late round if he needs by laying on top

Ill go with Case via decision next. Martin has to get him down or he will be toast on the feet.

I think Martin's cardio issues are being overblown, but I also think Case's TDD and ground game are being slept on. Strong TDD in open space, but worse against the cage. Also has solid scrambles

Marathonbet has live betting up also

Let's go Case, expecting a good win here.

Lovely straight punches so far from Case, peppering him well.

Rare to see the jab to the body in MMA, actually like Case's boxing fundamentals a lot.

Round 1 Case, clean boxing and avoided the takedown, good start.

Back