• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 108 - PBP/Discussion

small action here.

O3.5
NOT cub ITD
cub dec

all small.

There is actually a way you can see that. Go to your bank account and look how much money you have deposited over the time and how have you taken out. My bank shows 2 year history.
I'm confused as to why you're quoting me, I was replying to someone else's question.

Well done, you ain't as loud as some others on here, but been taking alot of what you say very seriously last few weeks
Yeah iv spotted CROW and his elite betting in few occasions too. Dude is flying under the radar here.. clearly should be in elite bettors club.

Well done, you ain't as loud as some others on here, but been taking alot of what you say very seriously last few weeks

I make most of my money on boxing by far but still in major profit for MMA this year.

Booommmm 2nd leg down. Cub to close the monster treble.

Also need cub itd to close a +800 six teamer

Settling it for tonight, 6u up for evening including Boxing/rugby plays today.

Cub please remove that head quickly or get out quickly. Dont fuck this up PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! cub cub cub

I'm going against the grain in the main event

2u on the over +135 -- Artem has a solid chin and is good at seeing shots coming, Cub won't want to waste energy grappling in a 5 round main event

1u on Lobov +500 -- Stylistically this is an amazing matchup for him, and if anything the market is biased toward Cub

.25u Lobov decision +1450

will be interesting to see who gets the bonuses. perry, AL, cub, OSP, Moreno?
Moreno performance of the night for sure

Osp for the von flue

Perry for the flatline

I make most of my money on boxing by far but still in major profit for MMA this year.
Yeah you + a few others in the boxing thread really helped make this year profitable so far, cheers

Lol at guys screaming about-150 cashes. When I've been live posting +600 plays that cashed minutes later tonight

Back