UFN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson - London

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be giving it out for free.
JUycmBl.gif

will madadi line get better?

yeah it could. won't be surprised if people parlay the hell outta Duffy. Madadi could reach +600.

Duffy is totally unplayable at these prices imo.

admittedly Madadi is hella old comparatively tho.

Man i'm gonna go ham on Brad Scott dec at what I assume is going to be +3xx. People still not realizing Askham is not that good, and I was impressed with Scott in his fight vs Jotko

yeah it could. won't be surprised if people parlay the hell outta Duffy. Madadi could reach +600.

Duffy is totally unplayable at these prices imo.

admittedly Madadi is hella old comparatively tho.

Ill wait then , thanks

Manuwa discussing his training:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc/768728/Jimi-Manuwa-UFC-London-exclusive-Corey-Anderson

This week’s training has been similar to last week, but we’ve been implementing more fight sequences. We know what Corey is going to do; he’s going to try and take me down because he can’t withstand the power coming at him. So we’ve been working to prepare for that. I’ve been concentrating on my cardio too and just working on preparing for five rounds.

I listen to my coaches and do as they say. We know, after the training we’ve been doing, that when it comes to it, we’re going to be comfortable when he tries to take me down. I’ll be comfortable against the cage, on all fours, on my back, wherever. We’re preparing for the worst case scenario, and making sure that we’re ready for anything that might happen. We’ll be ready in all areas.

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/ufc-fight-night-107-betting-odds/

Just looking at the individual skills Nelson and Jouban possess, this is a fight that would seem to heavily favor the Icelandic fighter. However, Jouban has the right skills to make this a competitive fight. I expect Jouban’s takedown defense to turn this into a striking affair, where it will be his forward pressure and volume against Nelson’s accuracy and timing. I think the threat of Nelson getting the fight to the ground will be just enough to lower Jouban’s output, and that will allow Nelson the slight edge in exchanges. I don’t expect the line or public support to necessarily reflect the closeness of this fight however, and there could be some value on Jouban.

I haven’t been completely sold on Amirkhani in his UFC run, and I think this could be the opportunity for me to take the other side. We still haven’t seen Amirkhani on the feet for a prolonged period of time, but I think Allen will provide that test. Whether Amirkhani passes it is another question, as Allen isn’t the cleanest striker around. However, if Mr. Finland is a big favorite in a fight I don’t feel plays to his strengths, I might be compelled to play the other side and see how he deals with Allen’s pace and pressure on the feet.

I picked Stewart by TKO the first time these two fought, and while that outcome didn’t exactly hit, the bet still cashed. While it’s highly unlikely that he closes as a slight dog again this time, I expect the same result, especially with the fight moving from Brazil to England. Much like Tim Means against Alex Oliveira at Fight Night 106, this is just a case where the recent no contest takes all the value out of what I consider to be a winning bet.

Johnson and Omielanczuk are two fighters who are generally durable enough to make my favorite bet a reality, and I think that will be the case here. With Omielanczuk getting stopped for the first time in his career in his last outing, the over might come at a bit of a discount, but I think it gets there in a fight where Johnson can probably get in close and outmuscle Omielanczuk to a decision.

Packalen needs to get this fight to the ground to have any success, but Diakiese’s defensive wrestling and ability to patiently work his way back to his feet will prevent that from becoming a reality. On the feet, Diakiese is a far more talented and dangerous striker. I think that results in a performance much more closely resembling his UFC debut than his recent win over Frankie Perez.

Bamgbose is extremely dangerous early in the fight, but I think Breese is more than capable of navigating those early waters and taking over later in the fight. In hindsight, it’s even more impressive now that Bamgbose was able to avoid being submitted by Cezar Ferreira, but I think Breese is more comfortable with his own cardio and will be more willing to pursue a finish later in the fight. I expect him to find it and get back on the winning track after his first career loss.

Luque becoming such a big threat on the feet is going to make his grappling game even more dangerous, and I think he’ll resort back to it against Edwards. Luque can certainly be competitive with Edwards on the feet, but if he can get the bout to the ground he’ll have a massive advantage. I believe that his striking will allow him to score that takedown after Edwards thinks he’s committed to a fight on the feet, and that’ll get the ball rolling downhill for Luque.

Entwistle facing a grinding grappler with excellent top control, cardio, and technique? Well, I guess it’s not much different than every Entwistle fight. If he doesn’t get the leg lock in the first couple minutes, it’s over for him. I’m confident that Johns can avoid the early submission threat and score a finish, which given his history might be offered at a slightly better price than you’d normally see an Entwistle opponent get.

Man i'm gonna go ham on Brad Scott dec at what I assume is going to be +3xx. People still not realizing Askham is not that good, and I was impressed with Scott in his fight vs Jotko
Askham sucks I agree. That KO last time got em gassed.

If youre betting Manuwa, go with the ITD prop or KO prop. He may catch a guillotine as Anderson shoots but Manuwa's sub game is mediocre at best however he has a guillotine choke win in his record.
or the under? Manuwa ITD is -112 and the under 1.5 is +140.

Underdogs I like here;

Marlon Vera (+120)

Teemu Packalen (+160)

Leon Edwards (+115)

Gl everyone :)

There is an absolutely laughable prop bet on the main card....
First you say you're gonna give your bets away for free (thank god by the way, couldnt live without them), then you say theres a prop bet that has so much value, but you don't say what it is. Typical tout bullshit. GTFO

and if this a trolljob then well played sir

First you say you're gonna give your bets away for free (thank god by the way, couldnt live without them), then you say theres a prop bet that has so much value, but you don't say what it is. Typical tout bullshit. GTFO

and if this a trolljob then well played sir

Full breakdown later this week.

Such a good idea selling UFC picks. I mean, barely anyone tries to do it. You'll have almost no competition and how can someone not trust "ElChapoInHIsPrime". I genuinely think you'll make bank, my friend.

Insane movement.

Breese -210 to -530 back to -220. Sheesh.

I added to my Johnson play with his -140 on bol

I'm also playing luque -132

Loving the movement.

Just watched packalens ufc debut oh lord hes trash.

But like, the only way I think that play is justified is if you think Johns has a great chance at stopping Entwistle early, otherwise why not just play Entwistle at much better odds? I have no idea who Johns in, and im just playing devil's advocate from wiki capping, but I see a lot of decision wins recently and a decent number of his subs are against cans
you don't think he looked impressive? this is a good matchup for him.

(about the worst fight I ever seen).

damn the way people have been talking about their first fight you'd think it was 2 girls 1 cup or something. Will Martin practically BEGGED people not to watch the fight in his breakdown vid.

i think duffy is going to brutally ko reza and the -500 will look justified.

hoping luque will open at pick 'em in the uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back