UFL Spring Football - NFL Can Recycling Center

yep, great comeback win! Good display of how the scoring and then the alternate onside kick play can not only keep a team in the game, but could also lead to an improbable win. I thought the Brahmas were done for in the fourth.

Damn, that St. Louis crowd is great for the Battlehawks. This is how all the home crowds should look for the UFL to really break through.

Damn, that St. Louis crowd is great for the Battlehawks. This is how all the home crowds should look for the UFL to really break through.

Thats how the crowd woulda been in Oakland too if these dumb shits knew how to run a damn league and gave us back our beloved Invaders!

I don’t like these late game rules. A team down two possessions can compete a couple of passes and win the game. Not to mention it keeps the defense on the field too long, but it’s just the ufl not going to complain too much.

The end of this San Antonio vs Memphis game was quite a wild ride
I guess the social media experiment is over…….

I still can’t decide if it was a stunt or legit.

Surprised to see San Antonio has a team...

Changed channel when I saw Wade Phillips was their coach

Surprised to see San Antonio has a team...

Changed channel when I saw Wade Phillips was their coach
I like their team this season. Garbers is playing pretty well and McFarland is legit back. I wonder what went wrong with the Steelers?

It could probably be better with expansion teams in larger TV markets like Cali and NY. If the ratings stay consistent or even grow during the season, I’d like to see those markets tapped. Last season they had Seattle Seadragons and Vegas Vipers. Seattle actually had some good attendance numbers, but Vegas was a shit show. Those games had a crowd no larger than a pick up game in the park! lol

Due to the merger, some teams had to be cut, obvious ones like Vegas but Seattle as well.

I just hope they bring back USFL teams. I'm still mad salty about this merger and how teams with a 40 year old history get wiped out for some WWE nonsense. Seattle seadragons should come back though theres no USFL alt and thats an admittedly awesome name. But other than that the history should be brought back. Stars are the most successful non NFL american football team ever.

Also hearing mumblings about how Canton wants the Pittsburgh Maulers. So maybe they can become the Canton Maulers to avoid direct competition with the Steelers?

Last edited:
I just hope they bring back USFL teams. I'm still mad salty about this merger and how teams with a 40 year old history get wiped out for some WWE nonsense. Seattle seadragons should come back though theres no USFL alt and thats an admittedly awesome name. But other than that the history should be brought back. Stars are the most successful non NFL american football team ever.

Also hearing mumblings about how Canton wants the Pittsburgh Maulers. So maybe they can become the Canton Maulers to avoid direct competition with the Steelers?

Yeah, reading about the merger the brass had to cut some teams in order for Congressional approval, I believe. So the plan is to expand markets year over year. Hopefully some teams are brought back. The Seattle Seadragons had a great fan base and home game turnout, so I am pretty sure they will be brought back. At least I hope so. lol!

If they're gonna make a team in California, San Diego is the most logical choice.

Not over the Bay Area, SF Demons led the league in attendance back in the old XFL, San Jose Sabercats were successful for over two decades, and the old Oakland Invaders were doing 25,000 per game back in the 80's

Thats decades of market research that prove the Bay Area will support a minor league team and are eager to get their football back

That all adds up to a slam dunk case imo

249c0823-bf71-4e6f-821e-fb6bbe4e479a_text.gif

Not over the Bay Area, SF Demons led the league in attendance back in the old XFL, San Jose Sabercats were successful for over two decades, and the old Oakland Invaders were doing 25,000 per game back in the 80's

Thats decades of market research that prove the Bay Area will support a minor league team and are eager to get their football back

That all adds up to a slam dunk case imo

249c0823-bf71-4e6f-821e-fb6bbe4e479a_text.gif

I'd be happy for any Cali UFL team at this point. We literally have no minor team to cheer for right now. But @Kowboy On Sherdog has 3 team in Texass. ffs!

I'd be happy for any Cali UFL team at this point. We literally have no minor team to cheer for right now. But @Kowboy On Sherdog has 3 team in Texass. ffs!

Bay Area Panthers and San Diego StrikeForce(I think) in the IFL is all we got

Bay Area Panthers were supposed to be the Oakland Panthers(Marshawn Lynch is an owner) and they were gonna play at the arena next to the Coliseum

I was so frickin excited to get football back in Oakland that i was campaigning every day on social media to get everyone i knew to buy season ticket packages, I was probably doing more to sell tickets than anybody working for the team was because I wanted it to succeed so bad

I was anxiously counting down the days til March 14, 2020 which was the first game of the season, got together with a bunch of old Raiders fans through social media and we had a huge tailgate party planned to welcome football back to Oakland

And then Covid happened and the season was cancelled two days before week 1 and the Oakland Panthers never played one single game in Oakland...

<DCrying>

Back