UFC's Media Suppression about Conor's Sexual Assault Allegations

There needn’t be a similarity. You piss Dana off and you incur his wrath. There is a similarity in Ariel and josh gross. I’m not disingenuous so I’m not trying to hide it. Both of them released spoilers that pissed Dana off. Gross pissed me off because he blurted out the winner of TUF during his radio show and ruined it for me. Ariel put the Brock Lesnar story out before they wanted it released. They were banned. But you don’t have to be banned to suffer the consequences. Dana can just ice you out and leave you out in the cold. There are 4 or 5 journalists on this list. Not all of them were publicly/officially banned but they sure as hell dealt with the consequences of pissing Dana off. https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ho-have-enraged-the-volatile-ufc-chief#slide0

Here is my opinion, agree with or not, I’m done with it after this. The reporter basically apologized for asking the question before he asked it. He’s a writer for the New York Times, and I feel like he didn’t even want to ask the question just from the way he apologized. So I think he either was asked to by his boss or he felt it was his duty to do so. He was probably there to enjoy fight week and have a good time on a sweet assignment. If you want to ascribe all these negative, ulterior motives, I disagree.

So there isn't one, basically

I dont know why anyone would ask. If he was actually charged with anything..he couldnt comment on it. He hasnt been charged, there has been no new updates on anything, so what's he suppose to say. The only reason to ask is to drum up hate for no reason. Maybe conor did it, maybe he didnt...but as of now, we know nothing.
It seems like if it had any evidence they would have charged him by now. What would they possibly be waiting on? There are no tests they are waiting on the results of or any of that...its been way too long. I think it comes down to her word vs his...and his 20 yes men that have his back. Not to say he is guilty, but even if he were, in the place it supposedly happened, surrounded by his people, it's highly unlikely it could be proven. In a case where the only thing they have is someone's statement...its impossible to prosecute him. Why ask the questions when they already know there has been zero new developments in the case. Ask the irish police if they want to ask someone.

It has nothing to do with the fight, it was already covered, and it's inflammatory. I, and I'd argue most fight fans, want to hear about stuff relating to this fight and future ones. Accusations against rich athletes are a dime a dozen these days. No desire to hear anymore of those stupid questions.
What does any “off the field” question have to do with the game/fight? Are you saying it’s ok in other sports, just not in MMA? Or should journalists just not ask the hard questions? If somebody at the event had already asked that’s one thing. If the same journalist had already asked...same thing. But this wasn’t that. He asked the question, and was ready to move to “fight questions.”

So there isn't one, basically
PM me when the journalist gets famous for asking the question.
PM me when he puts out some clickbait.
Those are your assertions about his motivation that you have no proof of yet continue to bang the drum for.

I’ll be over here with my position that the he asked the question because he was doing his job as a JOURNALIST, and I’m ok with that.

You mean her? Clodaugh’s mom? He never touched her? Lol looks pretty touchy to me.
11972864-7664093-Terri_also_vowed_to_fight_on_for_her_daughter_and_said_that_if_M-m-15_1573205672679.jpg

Who you're going to believe, Dana or your lying eyes?

PM me when the journalist gets famous for asking the question.
PM me when he puts out some clickbait.
Those are your assertions about his motivation that you have no proof of yet continue to bang the drum for.

I’ll be over here with my position that the he asked the question because he was doing his job as a JOURNALIST, and I’m ok with that.

He doesn't need to get famous. He needs to sell paper and get views.

You know what a journalist does right?

TS must watch CNN daily and enjoys people being destroyed without any truth or facts and just assumptions leading the narrative.

Until there are actual charges laid then fuck off.

Back