UFC's German Poster Boy?

Topsy Kretts

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Which UFC German fighter has the potential to become what Michael Bisping or Dan Hardy were for the UK. Or Conor McGregor is for Ireland. Currently UFC has 4 fighters from Germany under contract.

Dennis Siver : Age 35
MMA: 21

Last edited:
Siver is the obvious choice and probably wouldn't gotten a big pop had he actually been able to fight on the card.

The rest need time to get established. Then, maybe, who knows.

I was very surprised Siver was not on the Berlin card. He is a long time vet of the deepest division in the UFC. Now that UFC is putting on more shows in Europe I hope they build up some Euro fighters

I was very surprised Siver was not on the Berlin card. He is a long time vet of the deepest division in the UFC. Now that UFC is putting on more shows in Europe I hope they build up some Euro fighters

I think it was related to the suspension from testing positive for hCG. Otherwise, yea he probably would have possibly headlined at the very least co-main.

Nice Lim gif

Edit: Decided to read what you said on it and now I see lol. Still though, just don't include him in the post.

Nice Lim gif

Lmao it's not even the Krause KO too.

Hein seems like he has a lot of potential to get some popularity to Germany. I don't see a future champion, but he could put on some entertaining fights and seems to be well spoken.

Chael Sonnen is German.

I was speaking in terms of nationality. Chael is American, even though... knowing him he could probably hype up his ancestry in order to headline in Germany.

images

Sonnen, Weidman, Ellenberger, Schaub, Koch. In that order.

How can us Germans even bother with this now? The World cup is ours for the taking.

How can us Germans even bother with this now? The World cup is ours for the taking.

From trying to take over the world (twice) to winning a soccer game. Standards have been lowered.

(soccer game reference only to piss off Euros)

The way Hein took control of the whole stadium during his post-fight interview was pretty telling of his popularity, so I guess it's him now.

Back