• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC200 Suplex City

IVovchanchyn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So was the WWE side of this deal that the UFC was going to replay this commercial twice during every single commercial spot. Is this why the WWE was ok with Brock fighting a one of fight?

Seeing that commercial every 5 minutes during the card was just about the most annoying stuff I can remember during any recent events. I hope they never agree to schill for another company like that again.

I really only recall seeing it once, but I was drunk as fuck.

Suplex city bitch

It was no more annoying than the fucking corn nuts, or harley davidson cringefest with DC pretending to have always wanted to have one.

Maybe it was a Canadian thing. It played at least once on every single block of commercials, sometimes twice. Couldn't help but think this must be the reason why the WWE would allow Brock to fight while his wrestling contract was still up.

Anyways. No Biggie.

It was no more annoying than the fucking corn nuts, or harley davidson cringefest with DC pretending to have always wanted to have one.

Didn't see either of those commercials

So was the WWE side of this deal that the UFC was going to replay this commercial twice during
every single commercial spot. Is this why the WWE was ok with Brock fighting a one of fight?

Seeing that commercial every 5 minutes during the card
was just about the most annoying stuff I can remember during any
recent events. I hope they never agree to
schill for another company like that again...............................
59ced7b00ecfcdf2c1320c149629b32c42c6b99c_hq.jpg

e367d6531fb1c321723264f070e12cc201c1fbd2_hq.gif

Maybe it was a Canadian thing. It played at least once on every single block of commercials, sometimes twice. Couldn't help but think this must be the reason why the WWE would allow Brock to fight while his wrestling contract was still up.

Anyways. No Biggie.
Bahahaha that AV ....

Lmfao

Cat Zingano took Pena to suplex city. That belly to belly was awesome

It was funny when Gunnar Nelson got one of those bikes and was just like "umm, thanks, I guess".

You can hate Hillary but you shouldn't hate goddess Chloe Grace Moretz

She's hot no doubt.
But her & Selena Gomez have the same problem.
Boy do they look young.... -_-'

Back