Ufc

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
Well you know now that Bellator is gone I guess the UFC doesn’t have to worry about that anymore.

There are too many events and the cards are all watered down. I know I’m the only one here with this opinion so you can all eat Thanksgiving alone.

Well you know now that Bellator is gone I guess the UFC doesn’t have to worry about that anymore.

There are too many events and the cards are all watered down. I know I’m the only one here with this opinion so you can all eat Thanksgiving alone.

Nice, thanks.

Its sad to see any potential competitor mma org close its doors for good because it invites monopolistic practices...bellator could've survived if the kept Bjorn, spent money more wisely and actually took the fight to the ufc head on imo, they were too passive and were too comfy playing fiddle for 2nd place.

Last edited:
Its sad to see any potential comoetitor mma org close its doors for good because it invites monopolistic practices...bellator could've survived if the kept Bjorn, spent money more wisely and actually took the fight to the ufc
Official says he officially doesn’t feel this way.

Did you do your math wrong? wouldn't that mean you would be the one eating alone?

• Haha
Reactions: Yep
I don’t think the “UFC was worried about Bellator”.. Ever. And I barely watched that shitshow.

*UF Sea

maxresdefault.jpg

I want to bang the Detroit Lion’s Cheerleaders

Bellator is gone I guess the UFC doesn’t have to worry about that anymore.
Bellator's exsitence was very convenient for the UFC for the Antitrust case. I guess they have to with the PFL.

The UFC is 1,000% , more worried about their "monopoly lawsuits" than they are about someone dethroaning them with any kind of competition. THEY NEED COMPETITION!

So Bellator going away is a big loss to teh UFC. They literally gave champions to Bellator back in teh day & stopped actively putting on "last minute Wed. cards" (Bellator was putting up Wed cards) in order to ease those monopoly pressures.
Does everyone understand that dynamic? They not only stopped directly shutting Bellator down by putting on competing Wed events, they actively gave them several of their top fighters.

I would expect teh massive Saudi Money involved in PFL will ease those monopoly tensions, but in no way was teh UFC ever considering Bellator (a company in teh red for most of its run) a threat.

Combined PFL and Bellator are MORE of a threat-but I dont think they are a very big one right now.

If they keep to free cards they could put out some higher quality ones than Fight Nights but I still dont think it'd be wise to go head to head.

Its sad to see any potential competitor mma org close its doors for good because it invites monopolistic practices...bellator could've survived if the kept Bjorn, spent money more wisely and actually took the fight to the ufc head on imo, they were too passive and were too comfy playing fiddle for 2nd place.

Bellator was way better under Rebney. It was actually its own thing instead of discount UFC.

I don’t think less mma orgs is a good thing, as you never know which org a great talent may appear from. If they take my ONEFC I will be very disappoint. Bellator has been in dire need of a shake up though.

Back