UFC "Where Are They Now" Videos

Damn the Cummo one and Shonie one are kinda sad. At least they were honest and didnt only find successful former TUF members but kind of hard to watch especially where Shonie makes it sound like he wants to still fight

Came in hoping to see Ricardo Arona, I miss those weekly "Where is Arona" threads....dude was always jacked and on a beach surfing or mountain climbing. Like if you could live that life, why the hell would you risk brain damage for 20k/20k?

We know where most are

They haven't been fighting since they were 8

luke's story is a bit sad. tait seems like he's doing good (didn't even notice him in sicario). noah has love.

I've watched the Shonie, Southworth and Tait one. Both Shonie and Southworth have jobs in the UFC gyms..I wonder if they plan on doing this for all ex TUF fighters now working in UFC gyms.

I would of liked to see Southworth compete a bit more, he had a respectable career but I think he had a lot to offer.

Never had to be told about where Din Thomas is. Dude is living dat life! Good guy too.

I've watched the Shonie, Southworth and Tait one. Both Shonie and Southworth have jobs in the UFC gyms..I wonder if they plan on doing this for all ex TUF fighters now working in UFC gyms.

I would of liked to see Southworth compete a bit more, he had a respectable career but I think he had a lot to offer.

does Shonie work in a UFC gym I didnt think he did in the episode although he said he has worked and taught in a lot of places, I dont think the place they show is a UFC gym

Kerr-flexing.gif

I know they are pro fighters and all, i just watch noah inhofer, cummo and southworth; i kind of got disappointed that thye2 were all like coaches or something like that, it just doest seem like a real job to me, im sorry but it didn't. I wouod have liked to see them have a real job like construction, a small bussiness etc.

Back