UFC Video: Jose Aldo predicts Conor McGregor will beat Dennis Siver

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYmkg9hckNY

"A fight is a fight. Anything can happen. But I think if he does win, then that is the next fight (for me)," Aldo said, "I really hope he wins because if he doesn't, it is going to complicate everything for us."

"Anything can happen, but I think this is a stand up fight and I think Conor will win. Dennis Siver has a chance, but at the end of the day Conor is going to get the win."

Aldo will be cageside in Boston when the two top 10 featherweights collide, and he says he really care how the bout ends up.

"To me it doesn't matter. I don't care if it's a decision or a knockout. But if it ends quick, good for me. I get to go home quicker."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/1...redicts-conor-mcgregor-will-beat-dennis-siver

Bonus picture
B7pHU-rIMAAU18d.jpg

This whole "it's a fight, anything can happen!" meme is a bit overused and misleading. Could the worst fighter in the world beat the best fighter in the world? Potentially, but the probability of such an event would be astronomical. Generally speaking, barring poor decisions and outliers, the better fighter wins.

I predict Dana claims that Connor shutdown Boston today starting at 6:30.

By the way, I always thought that his scar was trimmed facial hair, lol. But the redness on his cheek was something that I didn't understand. So I used uncle Google and Sherdog site pops up with the explanation that he got barbequed on a grill by his sister as he was younger, damn. It fits him :)

Aldo is a McGregor nuthugger.

Aldo - "Hurry up and finish Siver McGregor, I'm trying to go home."

This whole "it's a fight, anything can happen!" meme is a bit overused and misleading. Could the worst fighter in the world beat the best fighter in the world? Potentially, but the probability of such an event would be astronomical. Generally speaking, barring poor decisions and outliers, the better fighter wins.

So what you're sayin is...anything can happen in a fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back