UFC Veteran Liz Carmouche Interview After Being Fired the Day She Visited Arlington Cemetery

Dana White strikes again

What a fucking scumbag

Waiting to see if Dana issues a statement or gets mad and talks shit to whoever asks. Majorly fucked up tho.

That’s like a 9-5 job firing you at the end of your shift, while they knew they were going to do it before your shift started. I’ve seen it happen to people I’ve worked with. Hopefully she finds an Organization that will help her make a living.
I’ll always remember her for this...
0-35572

Scummy, low-class move by the UFC.

Liz fought against Ronda in the first women's match in the UFC, not to mention her service to our country, which they were using her as a face for, before they fired her.

A trail-blazer like Carmouche, is just another number in corporate culture and especially in the UFC.

I didn’t know bellator even had women’s fights.

Real scumbag move there. Why have her do media if you know you will cut her beforehand? It isn't like she's a big name fighter that people would be clamoring to see. Just cut her and let that be it. This is beyond fucked up.

I would say that even Pride, wich was kinda run by the yakuza had better manners and more honor then any of the UFC brass.
But it's the UFC, so it should be expected, they have been treading fighters like sub-human for years.

The UFC brings new meaning to the phrase "dishonorably discharged."

I’m not going to pretend to actually give a shit like other people do. Yes it sucks for her. It is what it is. I really don’t give a damn and none of you do either

“Yeah, I thought it was really s**tty in the nature it happened," said Ilima Lei-MacFarlane, Liz Carmouche's friend and teammate. "But I also think it was for the best, because Liz needs to be somewhere that actually appreciates her and respects her. I don’t think that they did either of those when she was in the UFC.

“It shows how scummy they are to her. You are going to cut her while she is doing a promotion for you out in D.C. and f**king make her pay out of pocket to go do that s**t?!

It was hard at first to see them treat her like that. But the silver lining is she will find a new home and hopefully it is with Bellator. This is a new chapter of her life.”

Real scumbag move there. Why have her do media if you know you will cut her beforehand? It isn't like she's a big name fighter that people would be clamoring to see. Just cut her and let that be it. This is beyond fucked up.

Because they had use for her to make fans believe they give a fuck about anything other than making a dollar. Reminds me of the pink cancer ribbons being on a bucket of KFC chicken.

The timing of this was horrendous. I doubt it was intentional, but how could they fuck up THAT badly
Rinky dink, bush league organization mate

Hilarious fuck ups like this is the norm

Back