UFC version of an athlete having a bad night?

I love Messier he did have a nasty streak, but Scott Stevens was the prototype for being the deliverer of bad luck on opposing team members
Watch the video in full, you'll be in for a treat. Anyone have similar bad luck in the UFC?

This one is rough. Look at Aldo's legs after BJM hits him with the knee. Keep in mind that this is slow-mo. The impact had to be pretty hard.

DrDyHI2.gif

Post USADA Jones destroys Gustafsson and then cant finish a guy like Anthony Smith a few months later.

This one is rough. Look at Aldo's legs after BJM hits him with the knee. Keep in mind that this is slow-mo. The impact had to be pretty hard.

DrDyHI2.gif
This reminded me of Tuivasa - Struve from a few weeks ago, when Tuivasa TKOs Struve, and then, in the process of climbing on the cage to celebrate, kicks Struve in the face.

This reminded me of Tuivasa - Struve from a few weeks ago, when Tuivasa TKOs Struve, and then, in the process of climbing on the cage to celebrate, kicks Struve in the face.

Lmao, you got it.

Tai was cleaning house that night. Even kicked the ref in the head.

Joe Riggs getting his ass kicked in the hospital by the Diaz bros. He won the actual fight but was (obviously) hospitalized and beaten up pretty badly in the fight.

Big Dan poked Heath Herring in the eye just seconds before starting their fight against Brock Lesnar, Heath then proceed to get his orbital socket smashed, rode on, lost the fight and retired from the sport.

DrDyHI2.gif
This really shouldn't be forgiven. That was a heartbreaking moment watching our sweetheart get humiliated by the rudest guy in MMA. And than... Big John goes and does this. Worst ref in the business. You could show him the video and he would deny he made a mistake.

Joe Riggs getting his ass kicked in the hospital by the Diaz bros. He won the actual fight but was (obviously) hospitalized and beaten up pretty badly in the fight.

Lol, that's a good one.

Did you know that later Joe actually revealed that he shit himself during the hospital fight?

DrDyHI2.gif

And yet Big John swears he didn’t connect with Aldo
<LikeReally5>

Post USADA Jones destroys Gustafsson and then cant finish a guy like Anthony Smith a few months later.

You do realize that Anthony Smith finished Gustafsson, right? Shortly after the fights of which you speak, in fact.

You do realize that Anthony Smith finished Gustafsson, right? Shortly after the fights of which you speak, in fact.
uhh yes.. after he got demolished by Jones. Thats kind of the difference here.

Watch the video in full, you'll be in for a treat. Anyone have similar bad luck in the UFC?

Never seen that before, thanks for posting. And fuck was that funny at the end, lol.

Never knew Messier was that dirty, tbh. League was way different in the '90's but that was bad imo. Mind you, I was a Devils fan and didn't like Scott Stevens; my buddies always called me a pussy hockey fan lol.

Always been a big Messier guy, though. 3rd all-time in NHL scoring history, and an Alberta boy to boot! Used to bang a girl who was 2nd or 3rd cousins with him. Should have tried to knock her up. 50% chance the progeny would have gotten athletic genes.

uhh yes.. after he got demolished by Jones. Thats kind of the difference here.

I was more reacting to the fact that the language you used implied that Gustafsson is sooo far superior to Smith. When based off of the fight they had that's clearly not the case. People just refuse to give Smith any credit whatsoever. Hope he gets his fight with Rockhold some day.

Back