Media UFC uses shadow for Ben Askren photo

He refused to change his name to Aksren to appeal to more Woodley fans.

Untitled.png

Couldn't they have at least used a shadow of Sideshow Bob or maybe Violent Bob Ross?

Edit: Or Khabib or Rogan wearing the Dagestani hat

Last edited:
There's our Alves.

It's either Artem, which is the ideal look of a man's man, or it's Batista.

Batista-WWE-645x370.jpg

If the shadow guy is Alves, it is 100% certainly not that same exact pic. They do not match up. I just checked in Photoshop. I can make a gif to prove it, but they do not line up. I just overlayed your image over the shadow and that image you posted his shoulders are lower. Let me know if you want me to gif it to show you.

edit: also in post #24 you can see where I used the Levels trick to expose the real guy under the shadow. He has no body tatoos.

They literally hired interns to design the website. Maybe more like, someone’s nephew who hasn’t graduated college yet and dabbled in design got the job to do the UFC.com website.

Anything to cut costs for the organization known as U Fight Cheap

Fer sher. The old UFC website was crappy and the new, redesigned website somehow was designed even worse. Unbelievable.

If the shadow guy is Alves, it is 100% certainly not that same exact pic. They do not match up. I just checked in Photoshop. I can make a gif to prove it, but they do not line up. I just overlayed your image over the shadow and that image you posted his shoulders are lower. Let me know if you want me to gif it to show you.
No need <45>. I know it doesn't match.

must've outsourced the picture stuff to Reebok team.

Back