UFC/USADA are awfully quiet about TJ...

ewww21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Any news? I would guess a diuretic to help with the weight cut. But if this was Jon, we'd already know everything.

Let's get some coverage on this. Look into it.

he was probably on so many peds usada hasnt even figured out all of them.

EPO if I had to bet.

Probably dosing some amount of epo. It's been shown Epo in regulated amounts can pass the biological passport system.

I would guess he's been running a cocktail of hormones and drugs; one in the growth hormone/factor category, some sort of test booster or hormone, epo, pct, and who knows what else.

Option 1:
They found blood in his steroids. Now they try to figure out where it came from.

Option 2:
steroids-not-even-once-16905147.png

Last edited:
It must've been bad cuz he straight up gave his belt away immediately. Didn't even wait for a strip

Its part of their new and improved method. They remain quiet and announce nothing, all for the sake of transparency

It must've been bad cuz he straight up gave his belt away immediately. Didn't even wait for a strip
That's what I'm thinking. If it was some easily explainable shit he could go the tainted supps route, but instead he was just like "Lmao ya got me. Here take this back, I won't be needing it anyway"

They remain quiet and announce nothing, all for the sake of transparency

Basically business as usual. Like the Brock test that mysteriously disappeared. Did they ever get to the bottom of that - I haven't heard anything...

He didn't really dispute the findings, gave back his belt, seems pretty resigned about it all. Dunno. Unless there is something totally left field that they are gonna go to, there doesn't really need to be much said.

I'm certainly not losing sleep

Nah they just slow as shit. Took them 18 months to exhonorate Josh Barnett.

Bureaucracy be like that.

The commission have already handed down a 12 month suspension so I'm surprised they didn't announce what it was for.

Any news? I would guess a diuretic to help with the weight cut. But if this was Jon, we'd already know everything.

Let's get some coverage on this. Look into it.

He failed a USADA test, but it was in competition, so the athletic commission is calling the shots.

A lot of the ACs don't automatically disclose test failures.

It took three years for the public to find out that Forrest Griffin had Xanax in his system when he fought Silva (which explains his performance) and that he was actually suspended by the Pennsylvania commission without anybody knowing.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10...nderson-silva-fight-failed-drug-test-mma-news

Well, they told me. Full update. All bases covered.

Don't know where everyone else's memo got to. Maybe check your Junk Mail folders?

USADA has a new policy where they don't announce anything until they've checked with the fighter and their possible 'tainted supplements'

We only know about TJ's failure because he announced it himself

That's what I'm thinking. If it was some easily explainable shit he could go the tainted supps route, but instead he was just like "Lmao ya got me. Here take this back, I won't be needing it anyway"
I mean, there's much speculation to make about the significance of relinquishing the belt so fast. However, I think the more damning behavior is that he hasn't disclosed the substance yet. It would make little sense to keep it a secret if it were something like a diuretics, or a street drug, or even stuff like sarms, which are known to pop up in a number of contaminated supplements. From a PR standpoint, it would be a no-brainer to release the information in those cases.

but instead he was just like "Lmao ya got me. Here take this back, I won't be needing it anyway"
That made me lol
But yeah, If him giving up is belt and not even defending is innocence is not an undoubtably solid proof he's guilty of legit doping, I don't know what to think.

Right before Sean O'Malley flashed they said they were going to wait to release details until investigations were done, correct?

Back