UFC unveils TUF 17 cast

SliceofPie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The full lineup of TUF 17 hopefuls includes:

Dylan Andrews (16-4-1), 32, Gold Coast, Australia (by way of New Zealand)
Kito Andrews (9-2), 34, Sacramento, Calif.
Luke Barnatt (5-0), 24, Cambridge, England
Leo Bercier (7-2), 31, Great Falls, Mont.
Ryan Bigler (9-3), 28, Yona, Guam
Kevin Casey (5-2), Hawthorne, Calif.
Adam Cella (4-0), 27, Fenton, Mo.
Zach Cummings (15-3), 28, Kansas City, Mo.
Andy Enz (6-1), 21, Anchorage, Alaska
Nik Fekete (5-1), 32, Las Vegas
Kelvin Gastelum (5-0), 20, Yuma, Ariz.
Uriah Hall (7-2), 28, New York City (by way of Jamaica)
Collin Hart (4-1-1), 23, Santa Rosa, Calif.
Clint Hester (7-3), 25, Atlanta
Jake Heun (3-2), 25, Salt Lake City
Mike Jasper (6-0), 29, Camarillo, Calif.
Nicholas Kohring (3-0), 22, Valley Springs, Calif.
Robert

Good to see that a lot of the fighters have a decent amount of fights under their belt. Let's hope it shows.

So which one is the guy that the others are having nervous breakdowns over, according to Dana?

I think I'll watch this season for Sonnen alone but its pretty cool seeing guys from such different parts of the world compete at the same sport.

I think I'll watch this season for Sonnen alone but its pretty cool seeing guys from such different parts of the world compete at the same sport.

Yeah, this season does seem rather diverse in comparison to many others.

War Bubba! Me and him go way back. I knew he would eventually get his shot at the big time. I trained him for years. He learned a lot from me.

So which one is the guy that the others are having nervous breakdowns over, according to Dana?

Many people are high on Tor Troeng, the Swedish import. Not sure if he is the guy, may be the other finalist though

Many people are high on Tor Troeng, the Swedish import. Not sure if he is the guy, may be the other finalist though

It's Bubba!........IT...........IS...........BUUUUUUUUUUBA!!!!!!!!!! WAR BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heard a rumor it's Joshua Sammon.

I'll be watching the show so I'll eventually find out. Just curious to see if the Dana hype train is in full effect. Thanks for the post, and to the others responding.

Alexander Gustafsson predicts Tor Troeng to be the next big thing to come out of Sweden.

Hopefully a few decent prospects emerge from the season.

Uriah Hall is being overlooked, dude is a monster

Back