raconnor

Rebawk Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1YtgnGQ.png

r9V6NN5.png

zkeaNjg.png

Can't even tell what fight that is.

Gotta agree with the poster that said your images are complete shiite.

Could care less, but thanks for letting me know.
You're not supposed be able to tell the fight. Its just another early stoppage... check the clock.

I would buy the shadface one if it were real

I just re-read this entire thread.
Would read again.

Kind of late with this but since my wife is an Overeem fan I ...umm..found this on the side of the road and thought she would like it for her birthday. I definitely didn't print anything with the UFC logo on it intentionally. Was a bit too big but maybe it will shrink in the laundry...

sSBDdWK.jpg

HAHAH someone actually made one that's fucking great.

kek'd at shadface, but the other two are pretty cool.

Kind of late with this but since my wife is an Overeem fan I ...umm..found this on the side of the road and thought she would like it for her birthday. I definitely didn't print anything with the UFC logo on it intentionally. Was a bit too big but maybe it will shrink in the laundry...

sSBDdWK.jpg

WY3lX.gif

also, nipples

sSBDdWK.jpg

For sure take another picture with a tighter shirt, those nips can barely be seen now.

Sad thing is the UFC probably spent millions designing the real ones.

This needs to be a new shoop thread.

Someone make the flying H-bomb on KOed Bisping.

jesus...
not sure why i didn't expect that from sherdog. quit acting like virgins

Yeah.. you should have known better.
Whats wrong with you????

Yeah.. you should have known better.
Whats wrong with you????

mild retardation and naivety. the former quite possibly induced from spending too many years on these boards

sSBDdWK.jpg

You will be hearing soon from CraveOnline Media, LLC. I hope you have good lawyers, bro.

You will be hearing soon from CraveOnline Media, LLC. I hope you have good lawyers, bro.

that did cross my mind actually but from google fu i read that if it's not for commercial use, using a logo in parody is ok. who knows though.. they might come after me anyway. i wonder what kind of an attorney i can afford with 10000 vcash

I cannot believe this is real. I feel like these shirts are for trolls. Do they think all UFC fans are trolls? Is it because of sherdog?

Without deliberately wishing to fuel the over-the-top reaction this week -

Historypillow.jpg

It's like the UFC doesn't want to sell t-shirts.

First Reebok kits, now these.

Checking out that guy's wife's nips. They're fantastic

It just goes to show the sad state of current affairs that I actually thought the first one was authentic before I saw the others

Make a Werdum face one and I'm yours for life.

It just goes to show the sad state of current affairs that I actually thought the first one was authentic before I saw the others

lmao same. I actually gave a sight nod of approval because I thought it was a decent effort by Reebok standards

Would buy the Shadface one. Honestly everyone would.

Back