• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Undisputed 3

I've got a shit ton of caf formulas for this game. Some taken off of the old MMACAF site, some of my own. Many are REALLY good. If you're still creating for this game like I am just request them and there's a good chance I have them and ill post them.
I know this post is pretty old. But, do you have any good Arlovski, Sylvia or Fedor CAF's?

All I remember from UFC3 was the never ending loading screens. It was unbearable.

EA Sports 1 was shitty, never tried the sequel because of how much i hates the first one.

I like EA sports MMA, wish they would have used those developers. Undisputed was good too.
I've heard a lot of complaints about EA Sports MMA because of how slow things are but I think it's actually more realistic in those terms. Sometimes the strikes did seem lethargic but in the modern games you can just punch punch punch like a robot and land way more strikes than you'll see in a real fight. If there was a developer who could blend all three of those franchises together I think that would be a pretty good foundation mechanically.

I've heard a lot of complaints about EA Sports MMA because of how slow things are but I think it's actually more realistic in those terms. Sometimes the strikes did seem lethargic but in the modern games you can just punch punch punch like a robot and land way more strikes than you'll see in a real fight. If there was a developer who could blend all three of those franchises together I think that would be a pretty good foundation mechanically.

Have you tried any of the newer EA UFCs? I would like to try them again but dont wanna spend money on crap.

EA sports MMA and Undipsuted 3 were both s lot of fun. A combination of those would be great but I dont see what EA UFC brings to the table.

The game is old and it shows, but it's still a better mma game than 2020's UFC 4, crazy how a company can publish such a subpar game and charge 80$ for it. I played the Beta like a lot of players, 90% hated it. EA pulled the beta 48 hrs it was released. People were RAGING on forums. The launch trailer looked exactly like the Beta. Still, they say it's the fastest selling game in the serie. I'm glad I didn't spent a cent on it. But I miss playing a mma game, a good one.

Have you tried any of the newer EA UFCs? I would like to try them again but dont wanna spend money on crap.

EA sports MMA and Undipsuted 3 were both s lot of fun. A combination of those would be great but I dont see what EA UFC brings to the table.
I have 2 and 3. I might buy 4 after it gets discounted heavily. They are pretty fluid but some of the animations and stuff can be dumb. The graphics are better than the previous titles even though in the attempt to look the best some of the fighter's faces look weird.

I know this post is pretty old. But, do you have any good Arlovski, Sylvia or Fedor CAF's?
I have excellent ones for all 3. I'm at work today but when I get a chance I'll post them.

Love that game .... bought an 2nd Copy recently so I’ll be ok when the first one goes

I have excellent ones for all 3. I'm at work today but when I get a chance I'll post them.
That would be awesome, thanks! If you have any other good heavyweights you feel worth sharing, feel free.

That would be awesome, thanks! If you have any other good heavyweights you feel worth sharing, feel free.
Pretty much all the major Pride HWs I got an amazing Mike Tyson too.

Who do you want?
UFC 3 HW list:
Fedor
Arlovski
Barnett
Hoost
Aerts
Tyson
Sylvia
Cormier
Enson
Tank
Vovchanchyn
Taktarov
Mo Smith
Bas
Ogawa
Yoshida
Alexander E.
Kharitonov
Werdum
Assuerio Silva
Ruas
Sperry
Rizzo
Alistair (If you didn't get the dlc)
Fujita
TK
Schilt
Valentijn
Ken Shamrock
Kerr
Ricco R.
T. Erikson
Couture
Stipe
D. Lewis
Minakov
Bigfoot
Mitrione
Rumble
Kimbo

Fighting game characters
Tekken:
Marduk
Bryan

Street Fighter:
Zangief
Darun
Balrog
Sagat

DOA:
Bass
Bayman

Virtua Fighter:
Jeffrey
Wolf

You're to
Who do you want?
UFC 3 HW list:
Fedor
Arlovski
Barnett
Hoost
Aerts
Tyson
Sylvia
Cormier
Enson
Tank
Vovchanchyn
Taktarov
Mo Smith
Bas
Ogawa
Yoshida
Alexander E.
Kharitonov
Werdum
Assuerio Silva
Ruas
Sperry
Rizzo
Fujita
TK
Schilt
Valentijn
Ken Shamrock
Kerr
Ricco R.
T. Erikson
Couture
Stipe
D. Lewis
Minakov
Bigfoot
Mitrione
Rumble
Kimbo

Fighting game characters
Tekken:
Marduk
Bryan

Street Fighter:
Zangief
Darun
Balrog
Sagat

DOA:
Bass
Bayman

Virtua Fighter:
Jeffrey
Wolf
You're too generous. Rather than just say "all of them". LOL How about just the ones Arlovski has fought previously? And, maybe Cormier for grins too?

I played ufc 4 and it has potential but it lacks modes and just feels unpolished to me

You're to

You're too generous. Rather than just say "all of them". LOL How about just the ones Arlovski has fought previously? And, maybe Cormier for grins too?
If you need move sets/stats and all the rest of the info let me know. It will just take a little longer to post them.

Arlovski
Body type 8
Ht 6'3
Skin color hue24 sat45 bright20
Physique (from top left corner) right 14 down 4
Head
Eyes 69 0 64 12 46 14 67 65 h27 s37 b49
Nose 80 0 100 19 95 100 75
Mouth 52 21 83 24 0 37 0
Ears 7 11 100 0 13
Head 0 20 0 40 80 0 51
Contour 0 62 100 100 95 75 100
Extra age 7 imp. 4
Hair
Style 13 h30 s46 b20
Brow 36 h30 s39 b40 details 100% L lines1
Sideburns 15 h31 s54 b20
Moustache 9 h30 s43 b20
Beard 10 h30 s50 b24 stub 60%
Body 10 h33 s45 b37 60%

You're to

Fedor
Body type 10
Ht 6'
Skin color hue25 sat39 bright82
Physique (from top left corner) right 30 down29
Head
Eyes 82 77 53 11 31 18 2 55 h193 s0 b50
Nose 87 61 50 0 20 51 66
Mouth 24 44 59 50 19 16 13
Ears 0 0 0 16 54
Head 2 30 36 58 68 39 72
Contour 57 82 45 55 82 42 77
Extra age 8 imp. 3 frec. 6
Hair
Style 7 h30 s31 b 47
Brow 6 h30 s41 b59 details 60%
Sideburns 2 h30 s31 b72
Body 4 h30 s31 b55 100%

I hate that the KO's look to unatural and lame. I havent played 3 or 4, but if I remember 2 the KO's were awful and that's just makes it look so shitty IMO.

Easily the best MMA game ever made.

Shame it's no longer online. Had so much fun on there.

Who do you want?
UFC 3 HW list:
Fedor
Arlovski
Barnett
Hoost
Aerts
Tyson
Sylvia
Cormier
Enson
Tank
Vovchanchyn
Taktarov
Mo Smith
Bas
Ogawa
Yoshida
Alexander E.
Kharitonov
Werdum
Assuerio Silva
Ruas
Sperry
Rizzo
Fujita
TK
Schilt
Valentijn
Ken Shamrock
Kerr
Ricco R.
T. Erikson
Couture
Stipe
D. Lewis
Minakov
Bigfoot
Mitrione
Rumble
Kimbo

Fighting game characters
Tekken:
Marduk
Bryan

Street Fighter:
Zangief
Darun
Balrog
Sagat

DOA:
Bass
Bayman

Virtua Fighter:
Jeffrey
Wolf

Have you only got HW CAF's?

Great list of HW's though.

Would love Tank, Cormier, Rumble, Schilt, Ken Shamrock & Kharitonov please.

Easily the best MMA game ever made.

Shame it's no longer online. Had so much fun on there.

Have you only got HW CAF's?

Great list of HW's though.

Would love Tank, Cormier, Rumble, Schilt, Ken Shamrock & Kharitonov please.

I have all weight classes but WW. That USB drive corrupted. I was almost in tears when it happened lol.

Back