UFC Ultimate Insider; GSP featured with UFC 202 participants!

McgreGOATsLeft

alone
@red
Reaction score
Take this information how you wish but in an upcoming episode of UFC Ultimate Insider that will be shown on Fox Sports 1 in 30 minutes GSP will be featured alongside UFC 202 Main and Co-Main participants Conor McGregor and Glover Teixeira, with an additional appearance from Tim Means.

What do you guys make of this? A possible GSP return at UFC 202? (Highly unlikely) thoughts?

Last edited:
GSP is too smart to take a fight, let alone his return fight, on 3 weeks notice. He'll be back in November. They may announce it at 202 though.

November may be a WW Showcase with:
GSP vs Woodley
Diaz vs Lawler II
WB vs Condit/Maia winner

GSP is too smart to take a fight, let alone his return fight, on 3 weeks notice. He'll be back in November. They may announce it at 202 though.
My thoughts exactly but I find it rather interesting that he is featured with these guys.

GSP has been aiming for MSG since the ban was lifted. I believe he will return then and there.

Perhaps GSP is trying to set up for a return fight against a victorious Conor McGregor (if it happens).

This is VERY interesting to me, I mean he is featured with nothing but 202 participants.

Sounds fun to me, I like it and it would make 202 that much better.

UFC 202 AKA The Real 200 yeh!

Unfortunately my brother @BC 206 is on a hiatus.

You'll be off dubs as well buddeh!!

If McGregor wins just take easy on the crow serving, you don't want to be yellow again. Haa
It's ridiculous that I'm even still yellow, I got yellowed well before 200 and yet here we are a month later.

I'll consider yeh

It's ridiculous that I'm even still yellow, I got yellowed well before 200 and yet here we are a month later.

I'll consider yeh

You got yellow either Thursday or Friday before 200. So you should be off this Sunday or Monday.

Strickland is injured and GSP is filling in for him, clearly.

LOL

GSP trying to desperately hang onto McTappers left nut

Back