UFC Sweden in late January

I hope he fights someone interesting.

As posted above.....Rogerio vs Gus....winner moves on. Now Gus will certainly deserve another shot at Jones....or Glover.

But if it's Rogerio....does he get a shot??? I mean...going Tito, Evens and Gus is pretty good...and he would beat the man that was gonna get a shot.

But is that enough?

As posted above.....Rogerio vs Gus....winner moves on. Now Gus will certainly deserve another shot at Jones....or Glover.

But if it's Rogerio....does he get a shot??? I mean...going Tito, Evens and Gus is pretty good...and he would beat the man that was gonna get a shot.

But is that enough?

What do you think of Vitor vs Gustafsson? If Vitor was to beat Dan Henderson of course.

Nice, I was worried it was gonna be a longer wait for Gus. I wonder if they'll bring in any new swedes now that Madadi, Sp

But is that enough?
Should be, he'd be the #2 LHW in the word in my book were he to beat Gustafsson.

If Gus fights in Sweden, I have to get a ticket!

Hopefully we will see a rematch between him and Bones circa next Summer? (if they both win their next fights).

What do you think of Vitor vs Gustafsson? If Vitor was to beat Dan Henderson of course.

I love that fight....didnt think of Vitor vs Gus.

I would be happy with both fights

Why would anyone wanna see Lil Nog vs Alex? We all know who's gonna win... Would much rather see the winner against Dan vs Vitor.

Why would anyone wanna see Lil Nog vs Alex? We all know who's gonna win... Would much rather see the winner against Dan vs Vitor.

Personally I want Alex to get a new title shot ASAP, and the easiest way goes past Lil Nog's unconscious body (unfortunately, I like the Nogs, but I'm Swedish so...)

Tor troeng Will Most likely be On the card as well.

Back