UFC Store now selling Papakha... Are you buying?

You could probably buy one from Dagestan for less than 5 dollars

Always wondered why Khabib wore a blonde afro wig to his fights and thought he was closet promoting white supremacy or something :confused:

Turns out that it's just an odd hat.

Be aware of the smell of an authentic one.
A pal bought a papakha on a trip in the Caucasus region. It rained a bit so it got a bit wet. The last day when we went to the airport we noticed something reeked horribly from one of the bags.
It aws the papakha.
Smelled like he had brought an entire herd of sheep, and their poop.
He was gonna wear it but had to wrap it in multiple plastic bag and check it into his luggage.

Be aware of the smell of an authentic one.
A pal bought a papakha on a trip in the Caucasus region. It rained a bit so it got a bit wet. The last day when we went to the airport we noticed something reeked horribly from one of the bags.
It aws the papakha.
Smelled like he had brought an entire herd of sheep, and their poop.
He was gonna wear it but had to wrap it in multiple plastic bag and check it into his luggage.
<Lmaoo>

Holding out for the full UFC-branded abu dhabi suit

I read that as paprika, I was looking forward to some UFC brand Paprika. I don't care if it was smoked or not.

Nah. But my hotdog brander stays popping
whos-hot-dog.jpg

165 maracas? Can I have it in a combo with the sausage brander and the BMF belt, all for 999,95?
mma community must include some of the dumbest people ever to walk the Earth.

Always wondered why Khabib wore a blonde afro wig to his fights and thought he was closet promoting white supremacy or something :confused:

Turns out that it's just an odd hat.

Before I knew much about Khabib I thought he was one of those funny guys who like doing antics at the weigh ins. Boy was I wrong

Back