UFC signs South Korean fighters Jung Da-Un and Park Jun-Yong

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"The UFC is on a signing spree of South Korean fighters.

Korean Top Team’s Jung Da-Un and Park Jun-Yong are the latest to put pen to paper on a UFC contract. That makes it four Korean fighters added to the roster in the last month."
link to article: https://asianmma.com/ufc-signs-south-korean-fighters-jung-da-un-and-park-jun-yong/

Jung Da-Un (11-2) trains out of Korean Top team, has fought outside of his homeland the last two years, and is already 2-0 in 2019. Also, a rare Asian 205lber. Tapology Profile

Park Jun-Yong (10-3) is another KTT fighter who, while having mixed results over the first three years of his career, is currently on a seven fight winning streak. Tapology Profile

They will be loved as Son is who plays for Spurs (Tottenham). They are my new favourite UFC Fighters, and i havent even seen them fight or know what they look like yet. WAR SOUTH KOREA! NANIIIIII

Have they served their mandatory 2 yr hitch in the army yet? I hate that shit cutting into the prime of these guy’s careers. You get hyped up then...zilch.

It’s like sitting out a 2 yr PED ban, without the cheater stigma. It sucks for the fighter, and us fans. Currently dealing with DHC being out.

Have they served their mandatory 2 yr hitch in the army yet? I hate that shit cutting into the prime of these guy’s careers. You get hyped up then...zilch.

It’s like sitting out a 2 yr PED ban, without the cheater stigma. It sucks for the fighter, and us fans. Currently dealing with DHC being out.
Park may hhave, based on age and when his career started. Jung hwoever is too young to have completed it given his fight timeline.

Good. The UFC should go back to South Korea later this year. It's been too long.

Damn. LHW Korean guy 6’4 and is young for the division at 25 years old. Hopefully he does well in the division

Damn. LHW Korean guy 6’4 and is young for the division at 25 years old. Hopefully he does well in the division
Yeah, he’s a needed signing in such a shallow division.

Thank goodness, I can’t be the only one that wants alot more Asians (Chinese, Pinoy, Japanese, Korean) fighters in the mix. I’m still pulling for UFCs first Asian champion!

First guy KO'd 'Hulk'.

Impressive.

2qjwz6u.jpg

14weemc.jpg

Back