• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC signs 8-0 Heavyweight prospect Carlos Felipe

MMAddict21

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

The UFC is really trying to beef up their heavyweight division with prospects. Felipe looks solid, 6 KOs in 8 fights. But that fucking nickname

I'm loving the new blood at HW but a much wiser man than me, Paul L, described Felipe as a MW/LHW with a 40lb gut who has no real business being at HW. I can definitely see him losing his debut and dropping a division which would still be cool.

Good, UFC needs all the HW's they can get. Never heard of him but any new undefeated prospect is good for the division

I'm loving the new blood at HW but a much wiser man than me, Paul L, described Felipe as a MW/LHW with a 40lb gut who has no real business being at HW. I can definitely see him losing his debut and dropping a division which would still be cool.
See this is where everyone goes wrong. Having fat at HW is totally fine and a good thing, the best HW's are always chubby, best HW's ever in MMA imo are Fedor, Cain and Cormier, all carry body fat. Cormier would be HW champ right now if he didn't go to LHW because of his best friend Cain. The muscular guys just end up taking an ass whooping against the chubby ones in the most part. Stipe is awesome and quite lean but I think Cain and Cormier give him a whooping to be honest

UFC are going to struggle signing HWs now that Ngannou is feeding.

See this is where everyone goes wrong. Having fat at HW is totally fine and a good thing, the best HW's are always chubby, best HW's ever in MMA imo are Fedor, Cain and Cormier, all carry body fat. Cormier would be HW champ right now if he didn't go to LHW because of his best friend Cain. The muscular guys just end up taking an ass whooping against the chubby ones in the most part. Stipe is awesome and quite lean but I think Cain and Cormier give him a whooping to be honest
LMAO Stipe is One Punch man he's on that level ATM and nobody can touch him. That right ✊ is like atomic blast. And Cain is just a illusion we talk about fighting and he can't pull 2 fights in 12 months. Cormier can't deal with pressure from Stipe and IMHO he suck in stand up fight.

teh_king_7.jpg

HW gets interesting again. The new europeans look solid, especially Tybura in his last 2 fights.
Hopefully some new blood from all over the world will make the division interesting again.

The UFC is really trying to beef up their heavyweight division with prospects. Felipe looks solid, 6 KOs in 8 fights. But that fucking nickname

Boi in Portuguese is "Ox"

Cool. Haven't heard of him but he can't hurt the division.

Back