UFC should replace Kenny Florian with Pat Militech

FrankMirFan89

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Pat did a solid job tonight, IMO.

Anyone else want to see him replace Ken-Flo?

People were a bit rough on the new guy. I don't know why but people always bash on the Strikeforce commentators, but they aren't that bad. Ranallo is a wordsmith and a poet compared to Goldie's repetitive "IT IS ALL OVER". No hate on Goldie I like em all (cept Anik)

Militech is insanely biased. He's preached that Gilbert Melendez is the number 1 LW in the world relentlessly despite that blatantly not being true (highway robbery over Thomson in the rubber match), for example. I respect him and his history as a fighter but I'd rather not see him anywhere near a UFC commentary booth.

People were a bit rough on the new guy. I don't know why but people always bash on the Strikeforce commentators, but they aren't that bad. Ranallo is a wordsmith and a poet compared to Goldie's repetitive "IT IS ALL OVER". No hate on Goldie I like em all (cept Anik)

I like Renallo, dude is funny "Popped his head back like a Pez dispenser" lol who says that.

Kenny is fine, I like Bonnar, Couture the best but Pat is good an anyone is better than Jon Anik.

No way, ill be glad to see the Strikeforce commentators go. Although I do like Frank Shamrock, I've never liked Pat as a commentator.

He does a solid job everynight he commentates but I dont think Dana likes him

Pat is excellent, I'd love to see him in the UFC.

Mauro is an embarrassment, and I'm glad that he was out tonight so that SF could exit with some dignity.

Anik's not bad at all. People are terribly unfair to him. And he's miles better than Mauro, who is downright annoying most of the time.

maybe not as a commentator but definitely on the mic giving his analysis elsewhere in the ufc (fox broadcast table, fuel, etc)

I think Pat is an excellent analyst in the studio, like on MMA Live, but it doesn't translate to color commentary.

He does a solid job everynight he commentates but I dont think Dana likes him

Neither do the fans. He just comes off as stone, no personality, not likable, a bully.

Plus his in cage interviews are terrible.

He knows the sport but he just isnt a guy you want to hear, atleast imo. Kenny is more upbeat, has more of a likable personality. Some may not care about things like that but I do.

I dont want to listen to a guy I dont like. Its why Rogan is the best, he knows the sport and he has a cool ass personality, he is funny, easy going, nice guy and that shows in his broadcast. Pat is like a bully who talks down you to you.

and yeah Dana dont like him, in this case I'm glad cause I dont want him doing UFC events.

I think Pat always seems stiff and uncomfortable.

Ron Kruk was horrific, jumbling and mispronouncing his words, strange pauses all the time.

Pat taking over for Joe is even better

Pat, mauro, and frank are probably all under contract with showtime.

Only guy on the Strikeforce panel I like is Mauro. Pat is an ass hole lmao you can't say anything without him disagreeing with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back