UFC should get rid of 125 ,135 and 145 lb male divisions

No male human is 5'6
7KNCL2S65BKVVV4TKL2T3J7M6M.jpg

TS is trolling, but I've been around long enough to remember when there were idiots complaining about 155ers being too small to take seriously.

I pay more attention more to BW these days but still couldn't really tell you who's is flyweight and who's in bantamweight. Featherweight certainly belongs. Nothing wrong with 145.

I say we scrap weight classes entirely Ngannou vs Figgy. Winner fights Chucky Olives for the LW belt.

Reactions: G10
the featherweights hit like flyweights so its nice in that division

thats what ive been hearing

No healthy human being weigh at 135 lbs nowadays and you have to be a skinny bitch to make 145lb ,even these manlets like figueiredo and moreno come at 150 lbs minimum ... Why they don't stop this weight cutting shit by making only 4 or 3 weight classes and weigh in at the day of the fight?
Sherdog should get rid of you.

Well, a lot of Sherdoggers say HW sucks, so should there just just be LW, WW, MW and LHW?

On the bright side, it would open up opportunities for others orgs. Remember the WEC?

There should be one division below lightweight. Book Volk-Ortega and Moreno-Sterling for the fall. The winners meet in early 2022 for the unified featherweight title.

<23>Insane how 2 of the best MMA fights of 2020 involved WMMA and Flys and one of the most insane KOs happened earlier this year at BW but we still have imbecilic trolls calling for the divisions to be folded<bball1>

Back