UFC should announce backup opponents for an interim title whenever a Brazilian champion is defending

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous.

For those who thought RDA / Conor's fight buildup was not exciting enough, you got yourselves a storyline.

Conor will give RDA a lot of shit because of this, and deservingly so.

If Conor ends up fighting anyone they put in his path on such a short notice after being guaranteed a LW title shot, mad props for him.

Im a huge Conor fan who was appreciative of RDA and would not have minded if he was the one to defeat Conor. After this unprofessional shit, I hope Conor decapitates him and parades his head in the favelas.

oh, youre including brazilians like cain and weidman too?

Khabib said he'd take the fight. Let him fight Conor for the interim LW belt.

Why would it be interim? RDA has fought more recently than Conor, has defended his belt, will not be out for ages, and fought 3 times in the last year.

Interim belts are for long term injuries. If Conor gets an interim belt fight then it's clear favoritism by the UFC, again.

Why would it be interim? RDA has fought more recently than Conor, has defended his belt, will not be out for ages, and fought 3 times in the last year.

Interim belts are for long term injuries. If Conor gets an interim belt fight then it's clear favoritism by the UFC, again.
Conor does what he wants plus to be main event above holly, it should be ofr interim

Realistically, I dont see Conor fighting for an interim belt. I'm just being salty about RDA's fucked up pulling out of such a high profile fight.

They should just give fighters like Cowboy, Nate, Masvidal etc contingency contracts so they get paid a certain amount and they're obligated to step in if the UFC requires them too.

This is getting ridiculous.

For those who thought RDA / Conor's fight buildup was not exciting enough, you got yourselves a storyline.

Conor will give RDA a lot of shit because of this, and deservingly so.

If Conor ends up fighting anyone they put in his path on such a short notice after being guaranteed a LW title shot, mad props for him.

Im a huge Conor fan who was appreciative of RDA and would not have minded if he was the one to defeat Conor. After this unprofessional shit, I hope Conor decapitates him and parades his head in the favelas.

We can't do that. It causes a conspiracy theory. An example would be if the buildup for the fight isn't what is needed and just so happens the backup opponent is getting more attention so then the champ becomes "injured".

Also that is racist/segregation of a specific group of people.

Back