UFC scraps planned March 7 Fight Pass (Fight Night) event in Windsor, ON

Remember when the UFC released their full 2015 schedule??

LOL, just like Dana...full of shit.

I bet a lot more of those "dates" get cancelled too.

UFC-The-Time-Is-Now-750x370.jpg

by sherdog standards this probably means that the UFC is going bankrupt

BBBBBBBBBBBBUT didn't they list all the fights/cards or something

and it was such huge news

Remember when the UFC released their full 2015 schedule??

LOL, just like Dana...full of shit.

I bet a lot more of those "dates" get cancelled too.

That's how shit goes in business. You expect every event to be set in stone for a year in advance?

That's how shit goes in business. You expect every event to be set in stone for a year in advance?

No I don't.

That's why you don't state that your are releasing the "Full 2015 Schedule" when all you do is give us a bunch of meaningless dates that could be moved around or cancelled.

Windsor is a shit hole. (Unless you live then you have very lovely city, that is clean and smells great)

No I don't.

That's why you don't state that your are releasing the "Full 2015 Schedule" when all you do is give us a bunch of meaningless dates that could be moved around or cancelled.

Why is releasing a somewhat tentative schedule so bad? It hadn't even been announced for a location.

Why is releasing a somewhat tentative schedule so bad? It hadn't even been announced for a location.

Also it is not like they scratched the event they just moved it 3 weeks ahead and to a better city. It is funny how everything the UFC does and says is either stupid or full of shit yet they keep watching.

The UFC told us we were going to be getting the Full 2015 Schedule.

Now if you had asked me before that ridiculous press conference what the 2015 schedule would look like.... I would have said about 12-13 PPV's, 4 Fox shows and a bunch of Fight Nights.

After the press conference was done, the UFC didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

When you say we're going to release the full 2015 schedule. That's means dates and cities.

If you're not going to release the full schedule, maybe don't say anything. The UFC used that as part of the hype for "The Time Is Now" press conference, along with their "Special Announcement".

Now if you had asked me before that ridiculous press conference what the 2015 schedule would look like.... I would have said about 12-13 PPV's, 4 Fox shows and a bunch of Fight Nights.

After the press conference was done, the UFC didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

When you say we're going to release the full 2015 schedule. That's means dates and cities.

If you're not going to release the full schedule, maybe don't say anything. The UFC used that as part of the hype for "The Time Is Now" press conference, along with their "Special Announcement".

Whatever, seems you just want something to complain about. So have at it, Hoss.

It is a business. If you think you stand to loose money or not do very well in a location you move. And yes even if you have announced it already.

Back