UFC Sao Paulo: Jimi Manuwa not worried about Santos' power

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Jimi "Posterboy" Manuwa talks to MMAnytt ahead of his fight with Brazil's Thiago "Marreta" Santos at UFC Fight Night 137 in Sao Paulo, Brazil on 22 of September.

Fair enough.

If Mousasi and Branch could at mw, Manuwa has a very decent shot at finding that chin at lhw imo

Both of them have glass jaws and have KO POWER . so this fight is fireworks guaranteed

After tasting Rumble, why would he be worried?

Last edited:
How does Manuwa have a glass chin he got knocked out by Rumble who hits like a mack truck, Volkan, and Gus those are (were) 3 of the best guys in the division. Jimi is capable of winning this fight and I'm picking him to beat Santos.

He should be with that soft ass chin he has.

Both with a ton of firepower with not the best defensive prowess. Always fun to watch these kind of match ups.

With that chin he should be lol

Heavyweight not worrying about a other heavyweights power. Lol, what else is there to worry about? Jui jitsu?? Wrestling?? Cardio lol

No ufc heavyweight is lacking knockout power.

Both of them have glass jaws and have KO POWER . so this fight is fireworks guaranteed

shonie-carter-double-ko.gif

We need this boys.

So since Santos go KO’d by Branch recently he all the sudden as a glass chin????

His other 2 KO losses were Moose (understandable) and then another like 8-10 years ago. I wouldn’t say he has a glass chin. Branch and Moose have legit power and hit him flush. He’s young too.

How does Manuwa have a glass chin he got knocked out by Rumble who hits like a mack truck, Volkan, and Gus those are (were) 3 of the best guys in the division. Jimi is capable of winning this fight and I'm picking him to beat Santos.

Yep. Jimi was razor close to fighting for the title, lost title-eliminator vs Volkan. I hope after this fight he can get a rematch with Volkan or the Jan trilogy.

Yep. Jimi was razor close to fighting for the title, lost title-eliminator vs Volkan. I hope after this fight he can get a rematch with Volkan or the Jan trilogy.
Bro you sound like Dan Hardy calling for a trilogy fight between Jan and Jimi .

Bro you sound like Dan Hardy calling for a trilogy fight between Jan and Jimi .

Well, they are 1-1 in close fights. The 2nd fight was a good fight too, lots of action in it. I'd be up for watching them fighting again.

Which is crazy cuz jimi isn’t very good. He’s lost to all of the top guys he’s faced.

Well, they are 1-1 in close fights. The 2nd fight was a good fight too, lots of action in it. I'd be up for watching them fighting again.
Yeah the second fight is one of the best fights in 2018 . many sherdoggers here are from usa so they didnt se that fight which was an amazing one .

Back