UFC roundtables

I am pretty sure Sherdog Radio Network roundtables are just audio, no video unless I have just not known about it. Now, I have seen Helwani and Jack E. and some other guys do a video roundtable, but that may have been for mmafighting.com Check their website.

Can you be more specific as to what "UFC roundtables" actually are? Like link a video of them?

Ok, the show is called "The MMA Beat" and here is a link to an episode with Jack Encarnacao of the SRN on it.

Can you be more specific as to what "UFC roundtables" actually are? Like link a video of them?

The UFC Roundtable is a show where 4 members of a weight class with prestige come together and B.S. pretty much. I wish they did more of the to be honest. There are always awesome stories coming from these guys

I'm guessing the only place you might be able to find them is on Fuels website.

They have a new one coming out with their commentator/fighters; Stann, Ken-flo, Chael & Rashad.

Those are the ones Silas1222, Can find clips everywhere but no full videos unfortunately.

Those are the ones Silas1222, Can find clips everywhere but no full videos unfortunately.

Thats what i figured. Theyre on fuelTV so i wouldnt be surprised if they are a bitch to find online lol. Zuffa makes it so hard to watch their content

Back