UFC rigged confirmed

Reyes 1,2,and 3.

Nothing else needs to be said. Decisions like this are terrible for the sport.

Listening to the commentators carry water for Jones is incredible frustrating.

iu

Last edited:
Commentators tried to ease us into thinking Jon won that fight. Like the first 3 rounds didn’t happen

5 rounds of 90% of octagon control d

You could tell by the replays at the end they were giving it to jon. They showed nothing but his highlights. That was a great fight with a disappointing outcome.

Absolutely incompetent judging.

Reyes easily won 1,2,3.

i agree. me and my neighgbor were talkin about how they are trying to act like jones got round 2. and only talked about jones during post fight highlights

we bet on jones....

Absolutely incompetent judging.

Reyes easily won 1,2,3.

Also, LOL @ the judge who gave Jones 4 rounds. How much money did he get from the UFC ?

Im done with MMA, never Saw somenting like this, way worse than BOXING. That judge gave 4 round for Jones!!??? Are u kidding me, that mothefuker should be fired right away

I'm officially pissed at the judging. Always hated it before, but this is straight up crooked imo

I'm onto the UFC's bullshit. Situations like this, they can just pass it off on the judges. If anyone thinks that UFC influence didn't determine the outcome of that fight, they're a dumb motherfucker. And how about Joe and Cruz changing the round by round scoring criteria IN REAL TIME. Fuck the UFC i'm done, and I'm more open to the possibility that Conor vs Cowboy was fixed now

I'm onto the UFC's bullshit. Situations like this, they can just pass it off on the judges. If anyone thinks that UFC influence didn't determine the outcome of that fight, they're a dumb motherfucker. And how about Joe and Cruz changing the round by round scoring criteria IN REAL TIME. Fuck the UFC i'm done, and I'm more open to the possibility that Conor vs Cowboy was fixed now

been that way for years, and everyone knew it was coming. we've internalized that the UFC is bullshit.

I'm officially pissed at the judging. Always hated it before, but this is straight up crooked imo

Thought they would lay off the corruption after the Cowboy dive, at least for a little while.

You could tell by the replays at the end they were giving it to jon. They showed nothing but his highlights. That was a great fight with a disappointing outcome.
Yep I noticed that too. Like why showing all these Jon highlights when Reyes was getting the better of the standup.

been that way for years, and everyone knew it was coming. we've internalized that the UFC is bullshit.

Spot on bro, this is the same old shit we've been putting up with for years. I'm honestly desensitised to the feeling after watching boxing for 20 years.

Pretty pathetic, Jones was beaten tonight. The positive is Reyes will only get better. He should be champ. Either way , Jones shouldn't be considered the Goat, you can argue that Gus best him ...I dont think so. Tonight thou , Lol I know Reyes beat him regardless of the score cards.

Commentators tried to ease us into thinking Jon won that fight. Like the first 3 rounds didn’t happen
When they showed the highlights during the scoring, they basically only showed Jon Jones landing strikes lol.

Back