UFC Returning to Dublin (Aug. 15th)

bl0b

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So, I guess we won't be seeing ol Conor fight until August?

Lucky charms for all in August.

Oh I don't think it's a slam dunk that he'll fight in Dublin. I had to confirm on Wiki, but his last fight not in Las Vegas (or 'Paradise') or NYC was against Siver in 2014. He simply may be too big for a Dublin card.

The arena is too small for a Conor fight, he'd be fighting in a stadium if it was the case.

Not sure it’s a Conor card. He’s not what he once was.

Not sure it’s a Conor card. He’s not what he once was.

Not sure what you're speaking to?

Not what he once was?

He's still by far and away the biggest draw in the UFC and most of sports in general.

Only a true, nut tugging hater would say otherwise.

So, what is he not now, that he once was?

The arena is too small for a Conor fight, he'd be fighting in a stadium if it was the case.

I was only saying this because he's been begging Dana to bring the UFC back to Ireland since he came to the UFC lol.

Not sure what you're speaking to?

Not what he once was?

He's still by far and away the biggest draw in the UFC and most of sports in general.

Only a true, nut tugging hater would say otherwise.

So, what is he not now, that he once was?
He is still a huge draw on television. He couldn’t fill a stadium anymore. Ireland is not behind him as they used to be. You seem very sensitive about the topic.

He is still a huge draw on television. He couldn’t fill a stadium anymore. Ireland is not behind him as they used to be. You seem very sensitive about the topic.

I can't help that your small mind perceives my simple, factual logic, as sensitivity.

Here's the facts:
  • Conor is STILL the biggest draw in the UFC.
  • Conor is not only STILL the biggest draw in the UFC, but in the sports world period.
  • Your point is based on opinion, and not on fact.
Why am I always schooling small brains on these forums.

I should have been a teacher.

Conor won’t be on that card, it’s a “fight night” event..

Put Conor on a fight pass card in Dublin. Get some more fight pass subscribers.

Probably headlined by Joe Duffy if he's even still fighting. Hope they bring back Artem.

I can't help that your small mind perceives my simple, factual logic, as sensitivity.

Here's the facts:
  • Conor is STILL the biggest draw in the UFC.
  • Conor is not only STILL the biggest draw in the UFC, but in the sports world period.
  • Your point is based on opinion, and not on fact.
Why am I always schooling small brains on these forums.

I should have been a teacher.
Well if you want to teach someone to understand something simple, teach yourself. It really is a simple truth : Conor is not what he once was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back