UFC removes Rousey vs Holm (Free Fight) and reuploades it!?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Didn't they like the millions of views?

They already were in the top 10 most popular videos on the UFC channel.

It was published on the 24 which is yesterday and I remember watching it last week, so yes, it's been reuploaded.

It's crazy how the UFC has been able to totally hide Ronda Rousey's loss.

They changed the poster at the start of the video.

You know, because RDA got injured.

It was reuploaded because they changed the Playlist from Dos Anjos to Diaz. Check the upload time for all the free fights.

I'll watch it again....and again....and again.

it's like when you bump a thread to the top so more people can see it,

Wow, some of you guys are seriously fucking weird

They needed to replace Dos Anjos with Nate Diaz in the intro. Don't be stupid

The beginning of the video now promotes Conor vs. Nate rather then RDA vs. Conor.

Damn.

Ronda actually did a lot better than i thought the first time. She landed 4 good ones, got the takedown once. Rogan actually wasnt biased, somehow.

Ronda's standup didnt even look full retard until a shot she are late in the first. I swear she got worse after Edmund told her to keep doing what she was doing. Chased moronically in the second.

Hollys cardio, and efficiency of output was SO much better, and she looks to be just as strong as Ronda.

It isnt the standup that makes me think Ronda has little chance in the rematch, its the strength in the clinch and on the ground, added to the cardio. Ronda will have a hard time getting her down, and it will get harder to do anything as the fight goes on. Holly also ate 4 hailmary shots.

Back