UFC Raleigh GIFS

AnchoredBestKusimanse-size_restricted.gif
BleakAngelicCub-size_restricted.gif
AlarmingCourteousHuemul-size_restricted.gif
Thanks. What a fight, holy shit lol.

Edit: I just checked the bonuses... I don't know how Johns/Gravely got FOTN over this. What the fuck...

Last edited:
Curtis Blaydes def. Junior dos Santos via TKO

NiftyLimitedAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif
IllMixedDachshund-size_restricted.gif

Alex Perez def. Jordan Espinosa via submission

WildOrderlyCornsnake-size_restricted.gif
EsteemedGargantuanGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Angela Hill def. Hannah Cifers via TKO

FlatDangerousEgg-size_restricted.gif
JubilantAcidicIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

GargantuanCreamyClam-size_restricted.gif

Brett Johns def. Tony Gravely via submission

AlarmedPolishedIguanodon-size_restricted.gif
ThoughtfulKindlyBluejay-size_restricted.gif
WigglyTotalAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

Herbert Burns def. Nate Landwehr via KO

RedGreedyInganue-size_restricted.gif
ZealousUnimportantFritillarybutterfly-size_restricted.gif
iu

JDS fight IQ sucked tonight. He kept throwing the uppercut and not landing. He kept getting hit with a cross.

I’m not saying it is a bad stoppage, I didn’t really watch any of the fights last night, but it looked like she threw 4-5 shots here. The first one hits the rest miss and the ref stops it after multiple missed shots?

That was a helluva knee to land in the middle of an exchange.

I’m not saying it is a bad stoppage, I didn’t really watch any of the fights last night, but it looked like she threw 4-5 shots here. The first one hits the rest miss and the ref stops it after multiple missed shots?

Yeah, I agree. Poor stoppage imo, it looked like Cifers was improving position just before the ref stopped it.

JDS fight IQ sucked tonight. He kept throwing the uppercut and not landing. He kept getting hit with a cross.
Damn right. Reminded me of the UFC games where you almost land a punch, so you just try again...

Hill had her mounted for a minute and was landing bombs prior to that. The ref repeatedly told Cifers to improve. Stoppage doesn't look perfect from this gif, but it was warranted.

That beating from mount was waaaaaaay longer than what the gif shows

Hill had her mounted for a minute and was landing bombs prior to that. The ref repeatedly told Cifers to improve. Stoppage doesn't look perfect from this gif, but it was warranted.
That beating from mount was waaaaaaay longer than what the gif shows
Ok cool. It just seemed off from that small clip. Context is key is guess.

She was getting fucked up badly so it was a good call.

Love the trip, very Judo-ish, wonder where she learned that?

FlatDangerousEgg-size_restricted.gif

Back