UFC pulls Gus/Johnson fight from UFC.tv? Omit knockout from 191 highlight

BucktoothBeauty

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
So I was watching AJ's highlight reel for his UFC 191 fight and noticed probably his best/highest achievement was missing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOpgZHPfnbQ) of knocking out Alex. So I decided to hop on UFC and just watch the fight and kinda compare him to Manuwa but it isn't there. I just watched the thing before the DC/AJ fight so I know it was up there.

IMO UFC believes that Gus beats DC in October and want to pump him as the man that is real champ because he pressured JJ. I don't think they are happy with DC winning the belt because he is a boring fighter and want him out of the way. My tin foil hat sense is telling me Gus beats DC, loses to AJ in a rematch, and they get the explosive hard hitting champ they wanted when DC/AJ fought.

gus decisions dc
rumble gets title shot because he already beat gus
rumble knocks out gus again
dc gets title shot because he already beat rumble
dc beats a gassed rumble again
gus gets title shot because he already beat dc

etc etc etc

Jones vs DC 2 and Jones vs Gus would/are both gonna be big fights so I disagree in that regard but I think Jones vs aj could of been huge if aj got the ko over Cormier.

Who better to have Jones come back to than a vicious knockout artist fresh off knocking out Jones two toughest wins?

gus decisions dc

etc etc etc

are all divisions doomed to enter infinite loops?

UFC is the new WWE
More like entertainment rather than an actual sport.

gus decisions dc

etc etc etc

That's funny, but DC is probably going to crush Alex. He won't be able to stop the pressure, and he has some serious holes in his striking defense. With a guy that's going to put on the pressure it's not looking good for the Swede.

That's funny, but DC is probably going to crush Alex. He won't be able to stop the pressure, and he has some serious holes in his striking defense. With a guy that's going to put on the pressure it's not looking good for the Swede.

We saw how DC and Cains "pressure" is crushed by straight punches and jabs agaisnt Werdum/JJ.

gesdragqueen.jpg

Promotions gonna promote. Nothing will ever top the shameless hyping of Che Mills as a dangerous contender when he was being fed to Rory.

who needs fight pass, I have all UFC/PRIDE/WEC (NOT THE MISSING ONES)/SF/BELLATOR/ONE FC/INVICTA events on my hard drive

So I was watching AJ's highlight reel for his UFC 191 fight and noticed probably his best/highest achievement was missing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOpgZHPfnbQ) of knocking out Alex. So I decided to hop on UFC and just watch the fight and kinda compare him to Manuwa but it isn't there. I just watched the thing before the DC/AJ fight so I know it was up there.

I just checked and it's on fight pass.

just checked on my fightpass and the fight is there, got it on right now. dont know what you are talking about TS.

Silly me searching Gustafsson vs. Johnson LIKE EVERY OTHER FIGHT LISTED. No you gotta search Fight Night Stockholm. IF you search either persons name it doesn't show up as any of their fights. Piece of junk system.

Silly me searching Gustafsson vs. Johnson LIKE EVERY OTHER FIGHT LISTED. No you gotta search Fight Night Stockholm. IF you search either persons name it doesn't show up as any of their fights. Piece of junk system.

i searched for it and found it in literally 15 seconds. and i type slow.

don't blame the system, blame yourself for this one, goofball.

Back