• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Press Event (PED Event) Discussion (Video)

This will be interesting.

I hope this isn't a noncommittal blah blah try to satisfy the media kind of conference, and they actually take action.

well as this morning texas athletic commission announced no out of competition testing im fully expecting UFC to move headquarters and all fights to Texas

so it begins in roughly 20 mins?

And yeah, I believe it's termination and possible life-time bans for caught users.

#LetThemTakeWhatTheyWant

If Diaz wants to smoke a joint on way to the Cage let him, if Silva wants to become Anderoid Silva then let him.

so it begins in roughly 20 mins?

And yeah, I believe it's termination and possible life-time bans for caught users.

If they do this hopefully they'll get Coker, Sefo, and the higher ups in other orgs to play along.

Thanks for the link Shonuf

My guess? USADA or a similar body, in a deal either finalised or forthcoming, will take over random testing for the whole roster.

Forgot about the invicta/ufc deal. Weird to see the UFC promoting Cyborg.

Hopefully stiffer penalties too. But the commissions will have to take the lead there, or the UFC is just effectively sending its fighters to other companies...

My guess? USADA or a similar body, in a deal either finalised or forthcoming, will take over random testing for the whole roster.

This would be good. An association with a professional group that will handle testing.

I hope your right.

I'm just interested to see how jacked Lorenzo looks at the conference.

Hope they go with Tygart's USADA but they'll prolly go with Maggies cheaper more malleable VADA.

GoT-GIF-3.gif

Back