• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Poirier vs. Hooker PBP/Discussion

Holy cow, this really is the underdog card.

Erosa with an awesome performance. That was pure will and grit executing that gameplan

Damn I've missed out on the big dogs this card. I bet daukus won't pull through for me.

It was 5.50 for a long time. Went a bit there. Then it went down to 5.00 and then up to 6.00 for a short while. Down to 2.62 suddenly lol.
Get in there man, glad you got it too. You smashed that line? Betstars always so slow lol
I hit woodson dec 2.30 after round 1 for .5U
and erosa .25u 5.00 and .25u 6.00
Nice hit.

Get in there man, glad you got it too. You smashed that line? Betstars always so slow lol
I hit woodson dec 2.30 after round 1 for .5U
and erosa .25u 5.00 and .25u 6.00
Nice hit.

Yeah i was surprised for sure. I compared with multiple sites and the odds were more even there, so i knew i had to hit Erosa at 5.50 and 6.0. I was also thinking that Woodson was breathing heavy during the rounds, but he actually looked good in the corner. Was a bit weird.

Erosa +435 was silly, recency bias in full effect.

Wish it was KO but I will still take it for sure.

Woodson is disgusting, happy to see him lose and made money with it

Back