UFC Payouts: Highest-Earning Fighters In 2018 So Far

Why are people so distracted by other peoples' money? All these threads, it's really quite odd.
What? Talking about contracts is pretty standard in any sports discussion.

in light of this thread and see that DC made a million to fight miocic, a guy in another thread was arguign with me how MM deserved to get a million to fight dillashaw, haha

oh actually DC made 500k, haha
MM fans will say anything to excuse his ducking tactics, I doubt he'd even take a million too, he's stated numerous times he wants 2 million. And then he'd want it guaranteed incase tj weights in at 126 and then he can refuse to fight and get 2 million.
<45>

The weird thing about it to me is that it's a new phenomenon in this sport too. 10 years ago nobody talked about fighter pay, PPV #s, gate #s, etc.
Nobody cared lol

The fighters were living on food stamps and couldn't afford smart phones back then so their social media game was non-existent.

MM 6 years as champ 11 title defenses. Has a pool from Walmart in his postage stamp sized back yard and this was probably bought with his Xbox sponsorship. Fighters are living large.

Probably safety reasons, my dude. I don't have kids because fuck that but I think I'd want a pool like that instead of an in-ground one if I had twin little terrors running around with a third on the way like he does.

Damn... those salaries are pathetic!!

Jeremy Stephens fought 3x, 2 main events, and delivers action almost every time still can't break half a mil.

derrick lewis got paid 570k? am i seeing that right? if you're gonna pay derrick lewis that much money you better be paying everybody else the same.

MM 6 years as champ 11 title defenses. Has a pool from Walmart in his postage stamp sized back yard and this was probably bought with his Xbox sponsorship. Fighters are living large.
My dude, from observing MM for a while, we can safely conclude that MM is the type of guy that does not give a F#K about living “large”. He has a very happy wife and kids, loving extended family and seems super grounded.

He is the “set up a trust fund for my kids” kind of dude, not the “blow my cash on trinkets as fast as I make it” kind of dude.

To be clear, there’s nothing wrong with buying fancy stuff, but not everyone finds fancy watches and fast card as “must have” items.

derrick lewis got paid 570k? am i seeing that right? if you're gonna pay derrick lewis that much money you better be paying everybody else the same.
Derrick and Nganou were in cohorts to get paid stupid $$$ and not damage each other. Live and let live, we are in it together kind of shit.

<seedat>

Look into it.

lKId5mN.gif

MM fans will say anything to excuse his ducking tactics, I doubt he'd even take a million too, he's stated numerous times he wants 2 million. And then he'd want it guaranteed incase tj weights in at 126 and then he can refuse to fight and get 2 million.
<45>
they're nuts. but hey, what can you do

Why are people so distracted by other peoples' money? All these threads, it's really quite odd.

Why are people so distracted by other people fighting? This entire forum, it's really quite odd.

Damn Super Sage Northcut got overpaid. I'll never begin to understand why the UFC is paying him so much. Maybe it's to attract the weirdos, sir.

PPV revenue has been pretty bad this year.

Yes but he's fought twice, not once like it says. He fought Tybura in February.

5 of the top 8 are heavyweights. It pays well to be a big boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back