UFC P4P Rankings 02.2020

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
I know rankings are usually rigged and meaningless, but how the hell is Tony Ferguson not ranked #1?
upload_2020-2-5_14-7-25.png

Johny is the #1? Jones has relied on his gigantic reach his entire career. He was always the bigger guy and the one time he faced a guy in equal size (Gus) he lost. He is afraid to move to HW for as long as we can remember.

Habib's place at #2 may be well deserved.

Usman? What is Marty doing here? He is by far the biggest and strongest guy in his division, cutting down from devil knows what weight down to 170. He is probably walking at 230 and 210 on a fight night.

Why is Conor on this list? He struggles outside 145 and barely fights. Rasslers dominate him easily.

Tony is the most complete fighter in the sport, now that DJ has left the company.
Tony has
striking 9/10
cardio 10/10
BJJ 10/10
grappling 9/10
unpredictability 9/10
chin 7/10
recovery time 8/10
fight IQ 8/10
stamina 10/10
fear factor 10/10
weaknesses: none.

The guy has lost only one time and it was to a metal lamp post, later re declared a NC to black cables. IMO nobody comes close to Tony in terms of what he has done and how well rounded the guy is.

Not certain but I think the UFC manipulates this stuff...lol

don't pay attention to any UFC ranking.....

No one has come close to what Tony has done..?

{<huh}

He has like 2 top 5 wins in his entire career.. he's a terrific fighter but in no way should he be ahead of Jones etc..

Last edited:
Neil Magny has the same reach as Stipe Miocic (or Adesanya, for that matter).

Does that mean he should fight at heavyweight then?

Tony Ferguson is if i'm not mistaken the second longest guy in terms of reach at lightweight as well, behind Kevin Lee.

Reach advantage is greatly exaggerated

LMAO at creating a fighter's stats with made up numbers you pulled out of your ass. "Fear factor: 10/10"

{<jordan}

giphy.gif

First off , outside the obvious, pound for pound is subjective.
Tony cant be #1 until he beats khabib and then hes still not, arguably , #1.

I know 1 thing, Tony going to LOVE u if or when he reads this ( I know many fighters frequent sherdog).

First off , outside the obvious, pound for pound is subjective.
Tony cant be #1 until he beats khabib and then hes still not, arguably , #1.

I know 1 thing, Tony going to LOVE u if or when he reads this ( I know many fighters frequent sherdog).

He is beating Habib, cuts him with too many elbows to the head. I take sig&av bets on this fight.

U act as all who have longer reach should be champ and critisize jones for having no 1 punch k.o power...i mean wtf

He is beating Habib, cuts him with too many elbows to the head. I take sig&av bets on this fight.
I'm not saying he cant beat bhibster. I'm not saying he will , either. I have no opinion in fight ( lucky for u as my percentages over years are quite stunning - the fights that I actually lay down my cabbage on).
To acknowledge Tony Ferguson as the number one pound for pound fighter in the world right now is just " off ".If your prediction comes to fruition, I'll give u the ole pat on the back ( if I remember).

The better question would be how is conor ahead of tony

The better question would be how is conor ahead of tony
I dont mind giving in to submission......even some of the goats of this sport have done-

However - when you quit 2x in the time span of counting 1 full " Mississippi "......COMBINED then it's my personal opinion that you're not a pound for pound mmartist ......just one of my things.

On stand up ability alone, I still consider McGregor an elite/upper crust LIGHTWEIGHT.Thats as far as I go.

- dishing it staight-

I dont mind giving in to submission......even some of the goats of this sport have done-

However - when you quit 2x in the time span of counting 1 full " Mississippi "......COMBINED then it's my personal opinion that you're not a pound for pound mmartist ......just one of my things.

On stand up ability alone, I still consider McGregor an elite/upper crust LIGHTWEIGHT.Thats as far as I go.

- dishing it staight-
not only giving up, but he has obvious holes such as cardio and rassling. On top of that he doesn't fight often. He should no be ranked here.

The true P4P #1 is nowhere to be found on this list; the cord that tripped Tony Ferguson!

Not sure where you get your stats from, but Jones never lost to Gus. Saying things like that makes you lose credibility on everything else you claim.?1?

Tony Ferguson is if i'm not mistaken the second longest guy in terms of reach at lightweight as well, behind Kevin Lee.

Is Tony a point range safe fighter? No, he doesn't give a fuck, he fucks you up from any position and distance. He doesn't use his reach to keep himself on a safe distance while delivering oblique kicks.

Last edited:
Not sure where you get your stats from, but Jones never lost to Gus. Saying things like that makes you lose credibility on everything else you claim.?1?

Jones is one of the GOATS, but he lost to Mareta too. It happens to the best of us. Is normal.

Back