UFC on FX 6 Gif's (Great Ko's)

ElTorro**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hector Lombard TKO over Rousimar Palhares
rtdrewweert-o.gif

Ross Pearson KO over George Sotiropoulos
jbhnghdfy-o.gif

Holy crap!!! Pearson punch lifted George off the ground!

You can check the rest here

did that right hook even hit george on the chin?

the card was amazing!
Can someone get the gif of Pearson flipping with Sotiropolis on his back please.

Hector Lombard TKO over Rousimar Palhares
rtdrewweert-o.gif

Ross Pearson KO over George Sotiropoulos
jbhnghdfy-o.gif

Holy crap!!! Pearson punch lifted George off the ground!

You can check the rest here

yeah, the way George is lifted by what seems like a body shot to the solar plexes area, reminds me of the way Bonnar fell to the ground from the Silva knee to that same area.

I haven't seen the fight yet, but I feel like GSot is just too past his physical prime to compete. I love his technique, but he just looks so damn old/frail now and has a really low threshold for taking punishment. He's been getting dropped way too often lately, I seriously worry for his own sake. I mean even in the gif, the second punch looked at hardest just a stiff jab, yet GSot's head snapped back pretty violently, and he showed a real bad reaction from it that set him up for the body shot. That sadly tells me his body just can't endure the combat sport lifestyle anymore. =/ I wish the best for him.

Last edited:
Really want to see a better shot of Ross's punch can't tell where that thing landed.

Late stoppage on Paul Harris ... he was out on his feet. His arms went limp before his body hit the ground.

damn these fights look good....happy that I'm in Mexico on vacation but pissed that I forgot to tape them
I bet Lombard, Pierce/Bac goes the distance and Beltran...now I just need Big Country to hit the parlay. It's certainly an easy one to hedge

I think Pearson's punch landed on the chin. George was covering up though but I think he was rocked and partially blocked that punch but caught enough to get dropped.

pearson hit his arm. seriously.

i don't care enough to go back and look though.

Back