UFC on FX 6 card was entertaining

senkigudo**

White Belt
Reaction score
Just got back from the event, it was a solid fight card with some great highs.. crowd went absolutely nuts for hector and whittaker, prelims were great igor and beltran was fun and alloways's KO was nice.. all in all very happy fan. well worth the $175

Why were there random pockets of laughter in the crowd?

I heard chants along the lines of "Bor-ing" sometimes at random moments, even when some action was actually happening. Was it boring chants?

At the beginning I thought it was weird how quiet the crowd was and how they would just clap and ooo and aww...then realized it was 10 am there lol. The crowd got into it though and yes the fights were good.

random laughing was a guy yelling out random shit like SPRAWL when both fighters were on the ground, and when someone got eye poked someone yelled out SHOULDA GONE TO SPECSAVERS and the crowd lost it... also someone yelled uppercut a second before penner landed a mean uppercut. Only boos really were for the uk fighters and mike pierce's wrestlefuck of seth

Was this the smallest UFC event in a while? Only a 6000 seat capacity, when was the last UFC event that was smaller than this? Bisping vs Mayhem?

Yeah its just a TUF finale night but ill go as far to say it was the best TUF finale card since griffin vs bonnar :D

It was a good event, I really enjoyed it. Did not care for the freakshow fight..but other than that, it was very entertaining.

Only gripe I really had was Loughnane being on the wrong end of a bad decision imo, he looked excellent.

Was this the smallest UFC event in a while? Only a 6000 seat capacity, when was the last UFC event that was smaller than this? Bisping vs Mayhem?

all American Tuf finales are held in very small stadiums. Usually less than 3,000 seats.

Only gripe I really had was Loughnane being on the wrong end of a bad decision imo, he looked excellent.

wasn't a bad decision imo. More terrible commentary. Florian and Anik spent the entire 2nd round talking about Loughnane while Wilkinson clearly out struck him.

wasn't a bad decision imo. More terrible commentary. Florian and Anik spent the entire 2nd round talking about Loughnane while Wilkinson clearly out struck him.

I'm glad somebody else said this because they were seriously making me think that I was going blind. Florian was talking up Lougnane and his leg kicks non-stop and completely ignoring anything that Wilkinson did. It was a close fight that probably could've gone either way, but listening to Florian you'd have thought it was a total beatdown by Loughnane.

Back