UFC on Fox - the beginning

Don't forget...

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny.gif

and the lame ass Robot...

method=get&s=robot.gif

It was a night of comedy and errors.

Haha what the heck was up with Joe? he was acting so strange and nervous I still to this day have never seen him act like that again.

Haha what the heck was up with Joe? he was acting so strange and nervous I still to this day have never seen him act like that again.

Better than watching him tear up while he calls Rousey the equivalent of Gandhi, Wonder Woman, Neil Armstrong and Mandela.

has UFC pulled the numbers FOX would have hoped for?

Better than watching him tear up while he calls Rousey the equivalent of Gandhi, Wonder Woman, Neil Armstrong and Mandela.

Rogan really went full on retard that day, its like he is having convulsions while having simultaneous,spontaneous anal contractions and ejaculation.

Not mention he probably had a meteoric erection.

Last edited:
Rogan really went full on retard that day, its like he is having convulsions while having simultaneous,spontaneous anal contractions and ejaculation.

Hah, that's some funny shit. Actually had me laughing.

Hah, that's some funny shit. Actually had me laughing.

Not mention he probably had a meteoric erection.

I don't normally shit on Rogan as I am a fan and have gotten used to his schtick, I was watching him on Fear Factor and I know he can have those Mr.Hyperbole moments

But during that Ronda fight I was freakout by what he was saying he is saying Ronda is some sort of Historical figure and he is happy to be watching it happen.

Historical ? more like Hysterical.

Back