UFC On FOX 9 gets more stacked! Varner/Healy Added

Just bought my tickets an hour ago for this event. 150$ A ticket section 105 which is pretty damn close.

I got two tickets for $90 each in section 110 lol
Been a while since I've been excited for every fight on a single card, hopefully everybody stays healthy!
Should be a sick card.

A step up in comp. for Varner but an easier style matchup IMO. I got Varner.

rooting for Varner. Hope he gets the win.

This fight and card should be bananas.

Best Fox card on paper they've put together by far.

this card is beyond sick , perfect line up of fighters for a free card too imo . when i show my casual/non mma watching friends fights they love to see guys like condit and pettis, for obvious reasons.
definitly will be having people round for this one . for us this card is just mouthwatering matchup after mouthwatering matchup ! lol , and the casuals will love it too cant wait

How does Varner get a tougher fight after he lost.

How does Varner get a tougher fight after he lost.

Bam Bam has zero UFC wins.

In terms of UFC ranks and the ladder for title shots, they're in the same place.

This card is fucking bonkers. I'll be watching the whole thing.

You can't not root for Varner. Dude is just awesome. I thought he won his fight against Tibau, and like his odds of getting a win here. he's probably worked on his TDD since that fight, and if he can keep it on the feet, or get on top of Healy, this fight becomes pretty one sided.

Good card on paper. But lets see if it delivers come fight night.

Hell of a scrap right there, was actually hoping for this, fans by excitement

Could go either way. Varner didn't look to good against Tibau in the wrestling department but Tibau has one of the top 10 explosive takedowns in MMA bar none so it was expected Varner was going to get taken down, I just didn't expect him to get controlled like how he did. Healy on the other hand is good controlling but his takedowns aren't the most explosive but he does manage to gain them. If Varner can stay off the cage then he can win this IMO.

Nice fight! Nasty card. Varner has better boxing and Healy better jiu-jitsu.

Can't wait to see what happens...

Damn, not sure if I can make it to this card. :(

Awesome fight. Big fan of both these guys, too bad somebody has to lose.

I couldn't ask for a better 1st UFC live event for me. I'm so excited

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back