UFC on Fox 6 media conference call 2PM EST ft. all 6 fighters. Plus Hendo (radio)12pm

hallelujah no Anik. It will be Goldie and Rogan.

It seems like the Reebok situation has sealed the deal with Rampage.

sounds like a bunch of people tell Rampage a little big of info but he's never sure of anything and just says "oh well i kind of sort of heard this..." never fact checks anything. I like him a ton as a fighter but he's never sure as to what he's saying/was said/is going on.

Rampage is thinking about trying some boxing or kickboxing. Pro boxing stuff. He comments on Kimbo Slice and his career as a boxer.

^Yeah kind of sad to hear him say "kimbo seems to be doing okay".

He's stepping over dollars to pick up a dime. If he'd get a real camp and train harder he'd make a lot more money.

^Yeah kind of sad to hear him say "kimbo seems to be doing okay".

He's stepping over dollars to pick up a dime. If he'd get a real camp and train harder he'd make a lot more money.

yeah most definitely. Things could turn around he could resign with the UFC. The thing is though, Dana has said the feelings are mutual in Rampage being publicly open to leaving the UFC.

I agree with that. I think Rampage will resign with the UFC after a taste of free agent time.

Why won't they allow rampage to wear Reebok stuff? That's fucked up!!!

Why won't they allow rampage to wear Reebok stuff? That's fucked up!!!

you my boy dilla and you know i like Rampage too but you heard when they asked why he couldn't wear it, he didn't know or have an answer. This is how it always is. He has part of a story that someone told him and never gets the full info.

I like him but it's become a bad habit for years now. I'll hold off judgement to hear UFC's side since Page didn't even know why. If he wants this money you think he'd at least find out what's going on.

you my boy dilla and you know i like Rampage too but you heard when they asked why he couldn't wear it, he didn't know or have an answer. This is how it always is. He has part of a story that someone told him and never gets the full info.

I like him but it's become a bad habit for years now. I'll hold off judgement to hear UFC's side since Page didn't even know why. If he wants this money you think he'd at least find out what's going on.

I think he was saying that it's kind of just a way to control him outside of the Octagon. That's how perceived it anyways.

I didn't hear not near a comp. He had no answer then yes I'll wait to hear what the ufc says.

Back