UFC on FOX 31 PBP/Discussion

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Pik8q2i.jpg

Main Card (FOX)

Kevin Lee (17-3) vs. Al Iaquinta (13-4-1) (Lightweight)
Edson Barboza (19-6) vs. Dan Hooker (17-7) (Lightweight)
Rob Font (15-4) vs. Sergio Pettis (17-4) (Bantamweight)
Jim Miller (29-12) vs. Charles Oliveira (24-8) (Lightweight)

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Zak Ottow (16-6) vs. Dwight Grant (8-1) (Welterweight)
Bobby Green (24-8-1) vs. Drakkar Klose (9-1-1) (Lightweight)
Jared Gordon (14-2) vs. Joaquim Silva (10-1) (Lightweight)
Trevor Smith (15-8) vs. Zak Cummings (21-6) (Middleweight)
Gerald Meerschaert (28-9) vs. Jack Hermansson (17-4) (Middleweight)
Dan Ige (9-2) vs. Jordan Griffin (17-5) (Featherweight)

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Adam Milstead (8-2) vs. Mike Rodriguez (9-3) (Light Heavyweight)
Chris de la Rocha (5-2) vs. Juan Adams (4-0) (Heavyweight)

Other

- The event will mark the end of the UFC's seven years with Fox as a new broadcast deal with ESPN is slated to begin in January 2019.
- A lightweight rematch between former interim title challenger Kevin Lee and Al Iaquinta is expected to serve as the event headliner. The pairing met previously in February 2014 at UFC 169 with Iaquinta winning the fight via unanimous decision.
- Erik Koch was expected to face promotional newcomer Dwight Grant in a welterweight bout. However, Koch was removed from the card on November 28 for undisclosed reasons and replaced by Zak Ottow.
- A women's flyweight bout between Jessica-Rose Clark and Andrea Lee was expected to take place at the event. However, Clark was forced out of the bout as she was hospitalized due to weight cutting issue and deemed medically unfit to compete by UFC physicians. As a result, the bout was cancelled.

New rules, but no instant replay in Wisconsin.

Most HWs dont even throw jabs, that alone makes Adams promising. You cant question Rocha heart though and it's usually one of the thing I really need to bet dogs or I'll bet against favs who lack it. Did not bet this dog though.

A lot of people sweatin Adams KO after rd 2

Last edited:
anybody has a site which u can livebet on this first fight on?

Which one is most legit? Most likely to cash out etc?

Relieved that wasn’t a gas fest to decision

what the fuck did he do touching the cage and his ear. that was the weirdest

Everyone is on Rodriguez

Not you though, right? I've seen a couple others as well but yeah, most prob on Rodriguez.

Milstead looks like a guy who stopped using, I know hes down to LHW now but seems like hes lost a good bit of muscle.

Not you though, right? I've seen a couple others as well but yeah, most prob on Rodriguez.
Yeah but no bet for me. I don't think Milstead is that bad, proved himself vs JJ. Rodriguez seems to have more potential but he's shown major holes in his game, IDK if Milstead will expose them though

On Rodriguez ML, Rodrigiez KO hedged with Milstead by 3 round decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back