• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on FOX 28: Stephens vs. Emmett Prelims PBP Discussion - 4:15pm ET/1:15pm PT/9:15pm UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a WMMA hater, but someone finish someone please. Don't they understand Platinum is fighting?

holy god what in the actual hell ... that's gotta be sick even by Jap wrestling standards

Fireworks-5.gif

War Din what card was that again?

keep us posted it will be better than this shit.

UFC 33. I honestly don't know who wins but I don't remember Iha really beating anybody decent. He's performing better against Din than I would have guessed tho. Din really could have been someone special I feel based on his physical attributes. Dude had Jon Jones like arms for LW, insane reach.

Sara does this all the time, dominates her opponent, gets in a posiion to end it, crap ground & pound......can't get the finish.

And now she got rocked, ffs come on Sara

Classic McMann fight, strong early until she gets tagged or put on a bad spot on the ground.

McMann is just not a fighter. Chinny. Completely clueless on the ground even in dominant position. Always prone to mistakes. She pretty much needs to retire

Sara got up from that swinging for the fences.

Mcmann was fucking her up when I went to the bathroom. Then I come back and she’s getting worked.

When I can't figure out the channel it's on because of all the misdirection, causing me to miss the jouban fight but I get in just in time for two straight wmma fights...image.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back