• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on FOX 28: Stephens vs. Emmett Prelims PBP Discussion - 4:15pm ET/1:15pm PT/9:15pm UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maryna would be much better in boxing. She is awful with MMA distance.

feel like this fights been going on forever, and its only the 2nd RD, WTF

My for once legally paid for stream is cutting out like crazy. I hope all 14 of those people that have fs2 aren't switching over for this and clogging the pipe. Is there a CHUH CHUH stat yet or did something actually happen? I went out for a refill and a smoke.

That front kick from moroz is the only thing that's barely landing, but it actually seems to be tiring hill lol.

Moroz looks like she is shadowboxing

She is randomly throwing shit, doesn't matter what Hill is doing

Top tier boxercise

Hill isn't a boring fighter, but Moroz is talented at stinking up fights

Where are the so called environmentalists bemoaning this absolute assault on the air that we breathe?
lol_cat.jpg

"You can cut the air with a knife" is the saying, but should be "You can cut the air with her glove" haha :D

SnivelingUnsungGreatargus.gif

tumblr_nmnwfmreiI1u2ragso1_500.gif

ksLPuq8.gif

What If I told you, Moroz actually had people looking forward to a possible title shot at one point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back