UFC on FOX 17: Dos Anjos vs. Cerrone II PBP (Discussion)

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Q1yiESo.jpg

3 more left

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(1).png
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(1).png
    303.3 KB · Views: 3
these new forums can't handle shit. JDS gets KO'd and the forums crap out on me and slow way the fuck down. Anybody else?

Condit's gonna bring his bike to that fight, I just know it

these new forums can't handle shit. JDS gets KO'd and the forums crap out on me and slow way the fuck down. Anybody else?

Yes, pretty sad, a HW KO shouldn't be a huge traffic spike, like ever

Lets go Cowboy, get a title son for God's sake you've earned it.

cerrone finish off a great night plz

These forums are going to be moody as hell after that KO. If Cowboy doesn't win here, I see some emotional breakdowns for some of you in the near future.

Is Conor in the building?

I have a feeling Cerrone is going to win this.

Yeah. Old forum would laugh at new forum. If we had a Fedor or Brock situation on our hands then the site would be down for eons.

Cerrone looks serious...that is good. Hopefully his bud Overeem winning will boost his confidence.

Not just you. I had the same issues. It's taking me ages to post anything.

Same here, I couldn't even enjoy the outrage.

Cerrone via being an underdog; underdogs are running the show tonight

Back