• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC on FOX 17: Dos Anjos vs. Cerrone II PBP (Discussion)

I want Cerrone to win so Conor can mess him up, then we can get a Conor-Nate fight like we all want

Picking RDA but my heart wants Cerrone to win the belt for his GramGram

these new forums can't handle shit. JDS gets KO'd and the forums crap out on me and slow way the fuck down. Anybody else?

Same thing happened to me. The new forum might explode when Conor gets beat.

These forums are going to be moody as hell after that KO. If Cowboy doesn't win here, I see some emotional breakdowns for some of you in the near future.

Seriously. This new forum is bitch made so far, lol.

It's interesting.

As popular Cerrone is, most people are picking RDA to win here.

Honestly, there's so many ways for both guys to win here. I really can't say for sure. It'll come down to who has the better gameplan imo.

Justin Gaethje sighting earlier. Too bad the forum couldn't handle me posting it, lol.

Hope we get a war from these two. I'm not sure who I want to win, maybe RDA so we can see how McGregor handles a different style of opponent.

these new forums can't handle shit. JDS gets KO'd and the forums crap out on me and slow way the fuck down. Anybody else?

Mine went to shit too.

I thought it was my connection for a second

war cerrone. ive been his fan since i saw him fight razor rob

i dont think he will win, but i hope that he at least fights to his potential and uses all his weapons. i just dont want him getting pushed into the cage or brawling

i would be so happy if donald won tho

ive noticed that everyone has a leg reach of 40" whether they are 5'7" or 6'3". Some out of proportion mother fuckers walking around out there.

war cerrone. ive been his fan since i saw him fight razor rob

i dont think he will win, but i hope that he at least fights to his potential and uses all his weapons. i just dont want him getting pushed into the cage or brawling

i would be so happy if donald won tho

WEC 35. One of my favorite fights of all time.

Back