PBP UFC on ESPN2: Reyes vs. Weidman - PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
@paynebringer
Peace treaty?
source.gif

Nina Dobrev is in an upcoming movie.

oezdemir is just that dangerous Reyes was cautious. And to be fair Dom thought he did enough to win and the judges agreed.
Kron also thought he did enough but the judges disagreed, sometimes human beings get it wrong. I know Oezdemir has better head movement and boxing than Weidman making him harder to hit but I'm still not convinced Dom's going to do a demolition job on him especially if Chris can tire him out.

I picked Reyes of course but not going to be shocked if Weidman soaks it up and gets a submission in the championship rounds, plus he does possess enough power (and technical ability) to get a knockout. Really looking forward to this one and hope it's not another total blowout like Gaethje vs Cerrone.

UFC on Friday... What is this 2002. :)

JBG to bless us with Yair and Hardy being separated from their consciousness...

<BC1>

Last time Boston Salmon fought he got starched silly in less than 30 seconds. Maybe he will redeem himself in Boston.

Last time Boston Salmon fought he got starched silly in less than 30 seconds. Maybe he will redeem himself in Boston.
yeah Rashad wrecked him but he's facing lesser opposition tonight

CalculatingActualAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

UFC on Friday... What is this 2002. :)

<SelenaWow> aging sucks I remember those times, right about that time future Connie's were either just breast feeding, teething, or wetting the bed still.

Tonight we all get to witness the rebirth of The Chris.
20150523_Sun_UFC187_Fights_LE6_t1000.JPG

Back